RESULTS ARE OUT!

EK

Ole-ole-ole-ole!
Level2 cleared!
1st quartile in all categories!
THANK YOU BT TEAM!!!
Thank you so much, I wouldn't have done it without your support!!!

Pflik

Got the official email now... so I guess I really believe it now :) Although I was very very skeptical about part 2, I passed. Thanks alot! only the certification to do.

WiseSnail

I just got my Part II results too: Passed! 2,1,1,2,1. Thank you BT team. Once again your study materials proved invaluable. I hope everyone else here got positive results.

Last edited:
Also passed part I - 1-1-1-1! Can't believe it - after running out of time and only answering about 80% of the questions, I was not sure I passed at all.

THANKS, David and team!

frm_risk

Passed Level 1, but failed Level 2, unfortunately :(

Oh well! For some reason, I cannot see the quartile results. When I click on the link, I get re-directed to a page which says: "Sorry, An Error Has Occurred". This happens for quartile results of both my tests. Is anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks.

Thanks BT for helping me pass Level 1. Hopefully, I will pass Level 2 in my next attempt...

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Congratulations to all of you!! It has been a pleasure providing study materials and support for all of you! :)

Mathrio

Passed level 1! I felt like the exam went horribly wrong but i got 1,3,1,2. Quantitative analysis kicked my butt but i still passed! Thank you BT :p