RESULTS ARE OUT!

Roshan Ramdas

HOOOOGAAAAA........cleared FRM Level 1 with scores -> 2,2,1,1 (on first attempt). Couldn't have thought of a better way to start the day :):)

Thank you David and team.

Congratulations to all those who past the p1 and 2 exams.

Last edited:

Juan B.

Passed part II too! Congratulations to all who passed and for those who do not, cheer up! You have already done most of the work for November exam!

Regarding feedback for the BT Team, I wanted to thank @David Harper CFA FRM CIPM and the rest of the BT Team for the assistance on our queries. Their responses are always quite quick and with excellent explanations. Additionally, it is a big help to focus on main topics although the focus reviews are starting to get old (2012!), especially in a so fast changing syllabus.

Nevertheless, I cannot say I am fully satisfied with BT as a whole. I want to stress this is my mere opinion. It is a great resource if you already have other service provider notes. If you rely strictly on BT, the late posting or non-posting of some materials does really affect your schedule and preparation. It is true some of the missing materials are free readings available for GARP, but most of us do not have the time to read the hundreds or even +1000 pages and we have to rely in the service providers summaries. This fact put us in a disadvantage vs other services providers clients, although it is more applicable to May candidates as, most likely, everything will be updated for November exam.

Probably this have been discussed earlier but for me, I would have preferred BT to focus 2 months or so completing and uploading all the materials (not the practice questions, just the readings), so you have everything you need and most important you can plan your schedule, rather than missing materials, or having to read the endless current issues and Basel readings on your own from the GARP Library the last 2 weeks of the exam as the BT calendar has not been accomplished. Even it is just a 10% or 15% of the curriculum it is quite frustrating as for some candidates 2-3 questions are the difference on pass VS fail.

This is just an opinion based on my personal circumstances and I wanted to share this. I appreciate members with other services providers notes and practice questions demand answers from the BT team (even thouhg is jan or feb and you are just going throught the curriculum for the first time and these questions might even be solved by yourself on the second review of reading other topics) and this makes BT to prioritize the forums so they do not have enought time to dedicate to the notes as it seems nobody else but David can do it. The notes are delayed and delayed and even not published in the end.

As said, if you just rely only in BT your might be in a disadvantage against other candidates as I did feel.

Thanks,

Juan

Pflik

Passed part II too! Congratulations to all who passed and for those who do not, cheer up! You have already done most of the work for November exam!

Regarding feedback for the BT Team, I wanted to thank @David Harper CFA FRM CIPM and the rest of the BT Team for the assistance on our queries. Their responses are always quite quick and with excellent explanations. Additionally, it is a big help to focus on main topics although the focus reviews are starting to get old (2012!), especially in a so fast changing syllabus.

Nevertheless, I cannot say I am fully satisfied with BT as a whole. I want to stress this is my mere opinion. It is a great resource if you already have other service provider notes. If you rely strictly on BT, the late posting or non-posting of some materials does really affect your schedule and preparation. It is true some of the missing materials are free readings available for GARP, but most of us do not have the time to read the hundreds or even +1000 pages and we have to rely in the service providers summaries. This fact put us in a disadvantage vs other services providers clients, although it is more applicable to May candidates as, most likely, everything will be updated for November exam.

Probably this have been discussed earlier but for me, I would have preferred BT to focus 2 months or so completing and uploading all the materials (not the practice questions, just the readings), so you have everything you need and most important you can plan your schedule, rather than missing materials, or having to read the endless current issues and Basel readings on your own from the GARP Library the last 2 weeks of the exam as the BT calendar has not been accomplished. Even it is just a 10% or 15% of the curriculum it is quite frustrating as for some candidates 2-3 questions are the difference on pass VS fail.

This is just an opinion based on my personal circumstances and I wanted to share this. I appreciate members with other services providers notes and practice questions demand answers from the BT team (even thouhg is jan or feb and you are just going throught the curriculum for the first time and these questions might even be solved by yourself on the second review of reading other topics) and this makes BT to prioritize the forums so they do not have enought time to dedicate to the notes as it seems nobody else but David can do it. The notes are delayed and delayed and even not published in the end.

As said, if you just rely only in BT your might be in a disadvantage against other candidates as I did feel.

Thanks,

Juan

I can fully relate to this (current issues was in quantile 4 for me)... and I think noone argues that having all the readings up as soon as possible is a good thing. However, in hindsight, and given the time constraints the choice made is probably the right one... given the fact that David couldn't finish everything focusing on the high value subjects was the right decision.

Yes i was a bit frustrated before the fact, but i manage to pass anyway. Overall the quality of part 1 readings was better then part 2... but for me it's difficult to ascertain whether this is because of the change in readings or because of the maturity of the material. My best guess is the first rather than the latter.

viks

passed pt.1 w/ 1112. could not have done this without the wide range of notes/problem sets/videos/daily quizzes. Looking forward to staying with BT for pt.2 in nov 14.

Alex_1

Passed Level I with 2,3,2,2 and didn't clear Level II (3,4,3,4,2), but I expected the latter one due to my time management. I am bit disappointed as I had the feeling that Quantitative Analysis was one of my strengths, nevertheless now I am motivated to really study harder for Level II, so you will be seeing me in this forum more often from now on. :D Thanks once again to the BT team!!!

i just saw the email ... i check my email sporadically and had no clue. i passed. 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2. GL to the rest of you. Thank you David and the BT team ...