Practice Question for Risk and Valuation Model -Book 4

shyamli

Hello all,

I am just wondering if there will be Practice Questions for Part 1 book 4 chapters as there are for others. i do not see any practice questions specific for "BSM model, greek letters, etc "

please advise.

thank you,
Shyamli

FRMCAND

Hi Shyamli,
If I'm not wrong, in the "Suggested" study planner we have already about 8 PQ pdf files related to most of T4 topics.
Let me take this occasion to asking @David if for May 2013 exam we will have PQ on Tuckman new readings, specially chapters 5-6.
Thank you,

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
FRMCAND re: Tuckman 5 & 6, you'll notice my P1 sequence is currently at Tuckman Topic 4: http://forum.bionicturtle.com/forums/todays-quiz.53/
i.e., we are just about to publish new set for Tuckman Chapter 2, next week begins Tuckman Chapter 3. I won't get to 5 & 6 until after the May exam
The reason I started at the beginning of new Tuckman (3rd edition) is that, although we already had prior questions, (i) it is a new edition and (ii), more importantly, the earlier P1.T4 Tuckman chapters are more testable, in general (I'm not 100% confident, but I'm 90% confident), than the later ones; e.g., if history is a guide, new-new Tuckman Chapter 6 will take a cycle to "season" anyway. Thanks,

MJ2013

Hello David,
atleast for first four chapters we have some question to practice on of 2012 . But on chapter 5,6 we dont have any questions as far as me is concerned we should focus more on that chapters because we can atleast get idea of wat kind of questions can be asked. GARP can give us a surprise by asking some difficult questions on that chapter.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
MJ2013 Yes, that's a good point. I just reviewed our existing questions and here is what I can do:
  • I'm almost done writing questions for new Tuckman (3rd Ed) chapter 3: we finish this chapter on April 22nd's Today's Quiz
  • Then I can skip Chapter 4 currently (I agree, it is well covered already)
  • And go immediately to Chapter 5 on April 24th Today's Quiz.
  • That will produce 7 * 3 = 21 new questions, all of Chapter 5 and some of Chapter 6, before the exam (although we may not be able to PDF bundle Ch 6 in time for the exam), according to my calendar. We'll at least have some coverage, thanks,