Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonuser

wow...i don't have words the describe this right now...
It's frustrating isn't it? Apart from anything it's odd to me that they haven't sent out any emails or put anything on the important notices page. Only patchy last minute communications via random channels which you actively need to go out and hunt down. I'm starting to wonder if they are having financial or staff difficulties due to Covid as it really seems remarkable to have such poor communications with respect to your flagship service.

That said and counting my blessings, I'm thankful to have already sat the exam in and amoungst all the cancellations, and probably best to assume that there will be no results until the 4th at a minimum, and quite possibly a while after that. Time to relax and let them sort themselves out!

Kittenbaby

I guess the next question is, how can they assure having the professionalism to maintain a risk qualification given the operational & reputational risk they have poorly managed

LucreziaB

Wow how could they make such posts. What kind of people are working there?! Make me wonder whether they also make mistakes in the grading.

took the words out of my mouth re: trusting their grading...or honestly even accurately representing your pass/fail status on the website

zeynepil

It's frustrating isn't it? Apart from anything it's odd to me that they haven't sent out any emails or put anything on the important notices page. Only patchy last minute communications via random channels which you actively need to go out and hunt down. I'm starting to wonder if they are having financial or staff difficulties due to Covid as it really seems remarkable to have such poor communications with respect to your flagship service.

That said and counting my blessings, I'm thankful to have already sat the exam in and amoungst all the cancellations, and probably best to assume that there will be no results until the 4th at a minimum, and quite possibly a while after that. Time to relax and let them sort themselves out!

I totally agree with every statement that you put in this post!

DanielZ

I also get the submit your work experience window. In addition when I use the aforementioned trick of inspecting the website code and copy pasting the FRM2 key into the part 1 letter I see a new letter with the message that I passed the FRM2 exam. This must be a good sign!

VWJETTY

Yeah I got the 'submit your experience' window as well...but i don't think this is definitive though.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings :)

Wait....does this mean, we likely passed? Or is this another one of their trickery jokes?

VWJETTY

I also got "Submit your experience" window. Waiting for results though

Dude I'm like so nervous right now. Funny bc I wasn't even nervous before or taking the exam, but I get nervous hours before results get released haha! Do you know when the results get released? Is it like 12AM EST right?

Status
Not open for further replies.