Exam Feedback November 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback

JesusZ

I think i will have to say your name multiple times. 6-8 weeks has turned to 8-10 weeks. What can i say?
The person on the phone was very polite.

However she did say that “a lot of candidates have passed the exam, so it will take us 8-10 weeks to validate”

I’m a bit curious though… isn’t the number of candidates that pass the exam more or less constant from one year to another?

I doubt the number of candidates went up 2x or 3x from last year.

Sjegathe

The person on the phone was very polite.

However she did say that “a lot of candidates have passed the exam, so it will take us 8-10 weeks to validate”

I’m a bit curious though… isn’t the number of candidates that pass the exam more or less constant from one year to another?

I doubt the number of candidates went up 2x or 3x from last year.
The percentage remains more or less the same. Number of candidates might have increased due to postponements. It might be the reason.

Tommccabe

I'm based in Ireland and my Level 2 exam was postponed four times so there is likely to be a bit of a backlog. It's a nice position to be in nonetheless waiting for certification after so long

Hideki

Finally certified today. Thanks BT team.

Submission : Jan. 19th (around 7:00 AM EST)
Approval : Feb. 8th (around 7:00 PM EST)
21days including the submission date

Hamam

Officially a Certified Financial Risk Manager - Thanks BT. I really believe BT was a major factor in my success.
The notes, videos, & most importantly the practice questions that David writes are absolutely crucial to passing this exam. I would recommend it whole heartedly to anyone that wants to pass this exam.

Thanks again, and special thanks to you David for being patient with all of us and supporting us to the best of your ability. It really means a lot to me and I know to many others.