Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

surv

@Detective
The EPPs were emailed with this information, but I'm sure GARP will be posting this also.

can u re-check on this, because pass rate of 50.10% and 55.90% as stated by you is very identical to that of last year 2018 Nov exams. Additionally as pointed out here, pass rates for P1 & P2 are 46% and 59% respectively

I see this link with the pass rate but not the passed candidates list
https://www.300hours.com/articles/t...-financial-risk-management-frm-qualification#

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
can u re-check on this, because pass rate of 50.10% and 55.90% as stated by you is very identical to that of last year 2018 Nov exams. Additionally as pointed out here, pass rates for P1 & P2 are 46% and 59% respectively
@surv
Yes, I somehow mistyped and added the pass rates from 2018. :( Thank you for pointing this out. I've fixed the numbers to reflect the correct pass rates that were sent to us. I apologize for this confusion.

Part II pass rate was 58.6%

Sixcarbs

Are you still the only Certified of the Forum?

I submitted January 3rd, 5:45 AM New York time, nothing yet. (No matter how many times a day I check.)

Detective submitted right away on the 2nd. even though mine is just under 24 hours later there could be 3,000 in front of me. Just my guess.

Last edited:

antogiar

I submitted January 3rd, 5:45 AM New York time, nothing yet.

Detective submitted right away on the 2nd. even though mine is just under 24 hours later there could be 3,000 in fornt of me. Just my guess.

3000 maybe not but few yes. I submitted it on the 2nd at 00:48 EST and no news yet

ad17171717

For everyone that passed in November, are you being certified as an FRM as of 2019 or 2020?

I haven't seen anyone certified as of 2020 on the directory so I assume they will certify people who passed in November as of 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.