Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm registered for the CAIA L1 in March
Good luck!
I was alluding to the My Programs section in the GARP portal. Each time you log in and go to this page you are hoping there is an update about the work experience but there is no update. So your eyes start scanning the page aimlessly and you see this innocent link at the bottom of the page that reads ‘Other Programs to Consider’ and you end up clicking on the link because there is nothing else you can do on the page...feels like you are waiting for godot...

krystynka

Just got the email saying they approved my experience, and I submitted on 4am on Jan 2nd. So I guess some of you will also receive it

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Just got the email saying they approved my experience, and I submitted on 4am on Jan 2nd. So I guess some of you will also receive it

Congratulations!

I guess the wheels of progress are turning again.

Do you mean 4 AM January 3rd, or 4 PM january 2nd?

Tek09

Got the E-Mail about three hours ago, finally! Submitted on Jan 2nd around 1pm ET

Last edited:

Peterfcm

I sent them another email asking if there is any issues about my working experience

Don't worry it'll happen. They said between 4 and 6 weeks. I sent my at 5pm GMT on the 2nd Jan and not heard anything. They've started trickling in so it shouldn't be too long before we get ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.