Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i changed my time zone and time it showed download study guide and one i think edit profile information under registration is not available while waiting for results. When I switched back to my real time zone I could no longer see those two items. Anyone else had this ? does it mean anything ?

antogiar

When i changed my time zone and time it showed download study guide and one i think edit profile information under registration is not available while waiting for results. When I switched back to my real time zone I could no longer see those two items. Anyone else had this ? does it mean anything ?
Same here. hopefully doesn't mean anything

antogiar

Appeared on its own, and when I clicked to see the quartiles the page disappeared...

Netherlands, took the exam in Amsterdam!

Could you please try to change system date and let us know what you see under the sentence "registration is not available while awaiting result"

krisn

No Download study guide and edit basic information button?

Changing the time zone to Tokyo shows me only the Other Programs to Consider while changing the time zone to NYC shows me the two additional buttons - Study Guide and the Edit basic info buttons. Real strange

fahad Iqbal

Changing the time zone to Tokyo shows me only the Other Programs to Consider while changing the time zone to NYC shows me the two additional buttons - Study Guide and the Edit basic info buttons. Real strange
Without changing you get the result that says you have passed the exam eight?

DouglasBrown

This all means nothing.

Any editing of timezones and messing about will just mean the website is operating outside it's expected parameters and will not behave as designed. The behaviour will be unpredictable and possibly inconsistent.

The other systems in the chain (databases, servers, scripts) won't necessarily be 'ready' and they may have their own date checks and logic.

You may as well ask a magic 8 ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.