Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
I passed Part 2, it was a squeaker. But I'll take it. Do you know what they call someone who graduates last in their Medical School class? They call them Doctor.

2 2 3 2 4

Damn those current events.

Thank you David, Thank you Nicole, Thank BT, and Thank the BT Forum Community!

What a relief. I was really nervous about Part 2.

Last edited:

Detective

Does anyone know if you can submit past work experience too?
The form on the website states "submit your most recent work exp..."
Does that mean only your current job is valid?

Just submit most relevant current work experience and date it appropriately (e.g. 2010 to 2014). Only needs to be at least 2 years and tell a story how you use risk management, no need to have multiple positions posted (unless for some reason your experience needs to span multiple jobs to meet 2 year requirement).

Last edited:

hikmaet

Just submit most relevant current work experience and date it appropriately (e.g. 2010 to 2014). Only needs to be at least 2 years and tell a story how you use risk management, no need to have multiple positions posted (unless for some reason your experience needs to span multiple jobs to meet 2 year requirement).
That is the case actually. I have 2 jobs that make up the 2 year exp. And How do I put an end date to my current job?

Thanks

Detective

That is the case actually. I have 2 jobs that make up the 2 year exp. And How do I put an end date to my current job?

Thanks

You might have to email [email protected]

When I submitted work experience a pop up came up and asked me for my manager's name, start date, end date, and description. Once I filled that out, and that was pretty much it and I pressed submit. The next thing it asked me for was mailing address for the certificate, and submitted.

For current job I just put end date of today (I'm assuming the implication it is current and not that I quit my job today); whether or not I am still working in a way is irrelevant for this though as long as I meet the 2 year requirement.

I did vaguely recall seeing a "+" sign on the bottom right that maybe could be used to add more than 1 job. How about try to add job 1 (most recent/current) and then see if that + sign, can be used to add additional jobs.

If not obvious, then just email GARP and see what they reply back with.

antogiar

Thanks

delete end date leaving it blank. the system understand that is your actual job.

I changed twice job in 2019 then i had to upload 3 positions. you can add as much position as you want.

DesNewman

Work experience submitted :) can hardly believe that this is starting to wrap up. Thank you to Bionic Turtle and the forum members for the great help in tackling the FRM exams :)

minhphuong89vt

Dear all, I have the (6 years) work experience in academics: research and teaching related to bank risk management, and nearly 2-year experience in Loan Risk Officer before (2011-2013). Do you think an academic job is ok for their required working experience?

DouglasBrown

Passed.

As with part 1, I seemed to do better on the subject areas I knew least about when starting the course and don't use in my job.

Not sure what that says.

Anyway it's a pass and that's all that matters for the moment.

Congratulations to those that pass and I hope those that didn't are not too disheartened and push though to the finish line in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.