Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

krisn

Has anyone more precision about when exactly will the results be available? 2nd of Jan EST I expect but not sure...

hikmaet

Has anyone more precision about when exactly will the results be available? 2nd of Jan EST I expect but not sure...
I couldn't even find this 2nd January "estimate" on GARP website.
But I don't think it will be later than 1st week of Jan due to the time passed since the exam/

Detective

From what I read from past threads, the work verfication process follows FIFO queue, so you might as well prepare your statement to submit ASAP after results are released. I believe it is 4-5 sentences on how you use financial risk in your job on daily basis.

krisn

Guys, are you facing troubles connecting to Garp website?

Working fine here. Also checked the Inspect - Console trick within My Programs and no updates yet.
Message is still:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

Let's be patient!

antogiar

Working fine here. Also checked the Inspect - Console trick within My Programs and no updates yet.
Message is still:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2022. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

Let's be patient!

I had a password issue. I had to reset it

From what I read from past threads, the work verfication process follows FIFO queue, so you might as well prepare your statement to submit ASAP after results are released. I believe it is 4-5 sentences on how you use financial risk in your job on daily basis.
From the previous threads understood that, Operational Risk Management experience was rejected for few of the candidates which shouldn't be the case ideally. I would like to hear from you guys on sharing the experience. Will GARP consider/weight current experience than past. Will it be only Risk management related? I worked most of my time in Operations i.e Asset Services, Trade settlement & reconciliation and Fund Management teams.
David & Nichole - Please share your thoughts.

kangning0125

If GARP said exam results will be sent no later than Jan 2nd, does it mean it could arrive any time from now on? Feeling so nervous about it.