Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Melkin

... and now they have answered:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your inquiry. I see that you have successfully submitted your work experience and it is in the process of being reviewed. Please note that work experience submissions are reviewed in the same order they are received. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to estimate how much longer it will take or how many others submitted their work experience summaries before you.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Once the work experience review has been completed you will receive an email shortly thereafter.

If you have any other questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Member Services at GARP.

P.S. the number '404' of this post in the thread is rather symbolic, I presume :)

Max Melkin

Well, the letter still does not explain how do those who have submitted on Jan, 8th get approved before the ones who have submitted on Jan, 2nd (e.g.).
FIFO clearly not working here!

Anibal86

... and now they have answered:

P.S. the number '404' of this post in the thread is rather symbolic, I presume :)
That is exactly a copy-paste of the one I've received last week.

I've chased them again yesterday and this is the email I've received:

"Thank you for your inquiry. Due to the large number of experience submissions it is not out of the realm of possibility that an experience review can take approximately 2 months to complete. We review every experience submission manually, one by one. At times we have to reach out to candidates and/or their contact people for clarification regarding the experience that was submitted. The experience review process can be a rigorous and thorough process. We do apologize for the wait, but you can expect to receive a response regarding your experience submission soon.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Member Services at GARP."

Let's see if we know something soon.

antogiar

In the email all us received once done the experience submission is stated: “ Submissions are reviewed in the order they were received. “. It is totally wrong.

Max Melkin

In the email all us received once done the experience submission is stated: “ Submissions are reviewed in the order they were received. “. It is totally wrong.

Well, maybe the very reviewing process in the meaning of GARP representatives does not include the confirmation action, and whereas the submissions are being reviewed in orderly fashion, the confirmation (namely: changing the status of the candidates, and reaching them out by e-mails) is done rather randomly.

I do not have any other reasonable explanation...

Status
Not open for further replies.