Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

jason mora

I received another registration email titled " ready for a challenge? try this" and also tried to register but I received the usual "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon", anyone received the same mail? thank you!
I received too.
but I will just wait for the result regardless of mail.

CSchmidiger

I received another registration email titled " ready for a challenge? try this" and also tried to register but I received the usual "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon", anyone received the same mail? thank you!

I suggest to calm down a little bit. Those email have nothing to do with the exam grades. Those are just automatically sent out / generic emails. GARP announced to release the results on the 3rd of Jan, and some grades were out 1-2 days earlier in previous years, thus there won't be anything happening prior to 2019.

ferri

me too

Last edited:

terrance00232

It seems like it won’t release the exam result until Jan 3rd, 2019. Enjoy your holidays and hope everyone can receive good news then.

Attachments

• 5AEEDE34-F36C-4C5B-B84E-3112EDFE6E73.jpeg
    5AEEDE34-F36C-4C5B-B84E-3112EDFE6E73.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 190

matt6558

Happy new year to everyone! just tried to register for part 2 as a returning candidate “There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon.” So this is the message everyone getting right? Anybody able to register?

rahulkp28

Happy new year to everyone! just tried to register for part 2 as a returning candidate “There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon.” So this is the message everyone getting right? Anybody able to register?
Nope... I think its the same for everyone

abhilashaa

I am getting the same message