Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Beckham96

GARP states: Registration is not available while awaiting results

This is under the MyPrograms once you login.
I believe everyone sees the same thing as you do.

But what the folks were saying is that we probably should try hitting the the link in reply#327 while we are at a logged out state. Once arrived at the registration page, we log in again as a returning candidates. If you see "there is no exams to be registered for", that is a good indicator and in contrast, if you could fill in the form and re-register for part 2 in 2019 may, that means you probably have failed the 2018 november P2 exam.

That being said, I doubt whether this suggests anything given its only early/mid Dec now.

vrmua

I believe everyone sees the same thing as you do.

But what the folks were saying is that we probably should try hitting the the link in reply#327 while we are at a logged out state. Once arrived at the registration page, we log in again as a returning candidates. If you see "there is no exams to be registered for", that is a good indicator and in contrast, if you could fill in the form and re-register for part 2 in 2019 may, that means you probably have failed the 2018 november P2 exam.

That being said, I doubt whether this suggests anything given its only early/mid Dec now.

It is really weird that some people can see a different outcome when following the same steps you mentioned!

- "there is no exams to be registered for" (This is what I got); Or:
- Being able to register for part II again!

Again, too early to make any conclusions.

kevolution

I think the list of candidates who passed seems to be being updated on the website. Currently, the names of those who passed the exam are not shown on the website below.

https://www.garp.org/#!/frm/our-passed-frms/frm2/2018-05-19

I think this could lead to a hint of results.
That list looks outdated. It seems to show same names regardless of date you enter (unless it's like a cumulative pass list).

Also, someone mentioned they were able to register again for Part 2 after signing in earlier in this thread, but they never posted a screenshot.

jcorrielus09

That list looks outdated. It seems to show same names regardless of date you enter (unless it's like a cumulative pass list).

Also, someone mentioned they were able to register again for Part 2 after signing in earlier in this thread, but they never posted a screenshot.

I checked too, the names are definitely outdated but hopefully we get the results before Christmas

antogiar

The link given by Jason (1st post on the forum) is the list of the people that passed the part 2 in May.

The result will not be uploaded on the website before the 2nd of January as usual.

matt6558

Hi, I am just wondering whether everybody sees the same thing when you sign in & and go to "my program" and on the right side of the my program, like the below. The reason why I am asking this, I think this used to be read something else (I could be wrong), as I remember seeing previouly something like "notify me when XXX is ready" on the right side. I could be wrong, but just wanted to check to see if whether everybody sees the same thing. thank you!

(top right side of the my program page)
FRM Exam Part II Study Module
View Online Readings

matt6558

I received another registration email titled " ready for a challenge? try this" and also tried to register but I received the usual "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon", anyone received the same mail? thank you!

jcorrielus09

I received another registration email titled " ready for a challenge? try this" and also tried to register but I received the usual "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon", anyone received the same mail? thank you!
I received that email too