Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

matt6558

I think for the previous may exam result, there were cases where the results came out 2-3 days earier than the set dates, so I hope that the 2018 Nov results will also come out earlier (maybe end of this month)..

ag0511

Maybe instead of reading long books, will like to suggest people to read the new CI readings for 2019.And read the interesting and informative articles listed in David's Week in Risk (present and past)or may be watch some of his YouTube videos,which are based on some specific FRM concepts,not limiting the explaination to FRM curriculum.

terrance00232

I'm not sure about it. On December 1st, I received an email which title is "Ready, Set...Get Certified" and it suggest us to register for 2019 exam. However, I don't think it relates to part 2 examination results. I guess the email just an advertisement.

vrmua

I'm not sure about it. On December 1st, I received an email which title is "Ready, Set...Get Certified" and it suggest us to register for 2019 exam. However, I don't think it relates to part 2 examination results. I guess the email just an advertisement.
Indeed, it is an ad that was sent to everybody

matt6558

I received one too, I don't think really anything to with the result of the exam yet, I think by now, the grading must've been done and the MPS (minium passing score) is being set. One thing I have noticed that I have been getting many GARP events recenlty and one survey yesterday... but these also, I don't really think it's an indication of anything. thanks

Reus

I received one too, I don't think really anything to with the result of the exam yet, I think by now, the grading must've been done and the MPS (minium passing score) is being set. One thing I have noticed that I have been getting many GARP events recenlty and one survey yesterday... but these also, I don't really think it's an indication of anything. thanks

hey guys,(only Part II taker, exclude who took a Part I & Part II exam on same day)

Look at the last paragraph of the mail.

[Early registration for the may 2019 FRM Exam is now open. Take this opportunity 'again' and register by January 31, 2019.]

is there anyone who can't find a word 'again' ????

jaivipin

Subscriber
I just want to be sure everyone sees message like this on GARP.

You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 20**. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

matt6558

hey guys,(only Part II taker, exclude who took a Part I & Part II exam on same day)

Look at the last paragraph of the mail.

[Early registration for the may 2019 FRM Exam is now open. Take this opportunity 'again' and register by January 31, 2019.]

is there anyone who can't find a word 'again' ????
I can see the word "again" I don't really think it means anything indicative.

kevolution

Tried the logout and "returning candidate sign in" trick and see "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon." Is everyone else getting this? I think it's still too early for any tells of results, but typically if you can register for P2 again, then that means you would have failed (historically proven).

I can see GARP showing hints of results through website glitches or unofficial differences in certain webpages a few days before the holidays as most companies would probably wind down during Christmas and New Years. Never hurts to know a couple days early :)

antogiar

Tried the logout and "returning candidate sign in" trick and see "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon." Is everyone else getting this? I think it's still too early for any tells of results, but typically if you can register for P2 again, then that means you would have failed (historically proven).

I can see GARP showing hints of results through website glitches or unofficial differences in certain webpages a few days before the holidays as most companies would probably wind down during Christmas and New Years. Never hurts to know a couple days early :)

I think that it is too early

matt6558

getting the same message" There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon." ..