Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

sparksr2

Email and checked website but hasn’t updated yet. They also replied to my initial email on the length to process right after

sparksr2

And what they told you about that?

Not much:

Thank you for your inquiry.... and congratulations on becoming FRM certified!

Your requirement was just approved earlier today. You will soon receive the official notification email shortly.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Member Services at GARP.

tanvo86

Did you only submit some sentences on your work experience of the last few years?

Or did you also upload a resume in pdf or word?

Yairw

Did you only submit some sentences on your work experience of the last few years?

Or did you also upload a resume in pdf or word?
They don't require PDF or WORD files. You just submit sentences in the given space. If I remember correctly, you should write at least 100 words.
My advice is to write everything in WORD and when you're finished copy and paste to the website.

matt6558

No update for me as well/submitted the work experience on the result date/but just received 2018 q 4 certified frms congrats email.... anybody else received the email too???

FreemanMI

Well...i also received the ERP certified email, checked myself the FRM certified...it only means that the ones not yet certified will have to wait even more

Flashback

Looks like everyone in the World submitted on January 3rd. I received GARP's response about delay. A distributed denial-of-service. Lol!

Last edited: