Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

zforce

Finally, My CV have been just approved by GARP. It's been a long and tough journey.
Thank you, Guys. Maybe, I would miss anxious time. Unforgettable memory.
Although I was not a member of the bionic turtles, I think this website is the best information resource about FRM in the World.
I really happy to join in this forum. Thank you, David and Nicole.

Submitted: 3rd January, 2018. (EST 12:00 P.M)
Approved: 9th February, 2018 (EST 11:40 A.M)

Attachments

• FRM.png
    FRM.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Finally, My CV have been just approved by GARP. It's been a long and tough journey.
Thank you, Guys. Maybe, I would miss anxious time. Unforgettable memory.
Although I was not a member of the bionic turtles, I think this website is the best information resource about FRM in the World.
I really happy to join in this forum. Thank you, David and Nicole.

Submitted: 3rd January, 2018. (EST 12:00 P.M)
Approved: 9th February, 2018 (EST 11:40 A.M)

Congrats!! Finally! Great stuff, man!

gugira

still waiting for work experience review result here, submitted on 4th Jan. anyone from Indonesia?
Got a reply from GARP telling me I need to wait more patiently and they are working hard to finish the review before certificate distribution deadline

Looks like there was a lot of activity last week, after the best part of a month with no one being approved. Here's hoping the momentum continues into this week.

LewisL

Hi, can anyone help me???
I passed the FRM part 2 on Nov 2018 and submitted my working experience on 7/1/2018.

There is no feedback yet and today I found that my name was not on the “Passing List”, can anyone answer my question? I am a bit nervous .

Hi, can anyone help me???
I passed the FRM part 2 on Nov 2018 and submitted my working experience on 7/1/2018.

There is no feedback yet and today I found that my name was not on the “Passing List”, can anyone answer my question? I am a bit nervous .

What is the "passing list"?