Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

monachima505

Do we know for sure that this change in reminder means anything?
I say we don't know anything for sure until the site specifically says "Passed" or "Not passed". It seems like there is pretty strong evidence that this change indicates a pass, but I think it's way premature to conclude that no change indicates fail.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just a thought from your team at BT ;) I think it is very important for everyone to remember that you cannot be 100% sure of your pass or fail status until you receive the actual results from GARP. Over the years, we have seen changes in the website, issues with logging in, people receiving errors or messages one minute and then it changing the next minute. When GARP releases the ACTUAL results on the website, then you will know 100% if you passed or failed. I know it is so difficult to wait, but the time is so close now! We wish everyone luck on their results!! :)

Nicole

Just a thought from your team at BT ;) I think it is very important for everyone to remember that you cannot be 100% sure of your pass or fail status until you receive the actual results from GARP. Over the years, we have seen changes in the website, issues with logging in, people receiving errors or messages one minute and then it changing the next minute. When GARP releases the ACTUAL results on the website, then you will know 100% if you passed or failed. I know it is so difficult to wait, but the time is so close now! We wish everyone luck on their results!! :)

Nicole

Indeed, it is so difficult to wait, I am losing my sleep over this! Haha it's like 4am on Wednesday in my area haha thanks for the advice Nicole!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Indeed, it is so difficult to wait, I am losing my sleep over this! Haha it's like 4am on Wednesday in my area haha thanks for the advice Nicole!
It is 3:00 p.m. here in New York, and it has been difficult for me to watch everyone being so nervous all day! You all make me nervous for you ;) I completely understand and just wanted to wish everyone luck (and maybe help out with some of the anxiety).

Nicole

"Over the years, we have seen changes in the website, issues with logging in, people receiving errors or messages one minute and then it changing the next minute."

Really? That'll be truly messed up.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
"Over the years, we have seen changes in the website, issues with logging in, people receiving errors or messages one minute and then it changing the next minute."

Really? That'll be truly messed up.
I have read through so many feedback threads over the years, but I know that people have mentioned registration being available one minute and then it disappearing on them in the past. I don't believe GARP does anything like this intentionally. I'm sure there is a lot going on with their website right now, and they are working hard to get the exam results uploaded for everyone. Some people have even mentioned not being able to log in at all right now. I just think it is important not to come to conclusions until the actual results are released. I hate to see someone rely on some message on the website, and then be disappointed with the actual results. As hard as it is, the pass/fail words are the only thing that will be 100% accurate.

zforce

I think my long journey would be over soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-050440.png
    Screenshot_20180103-050440.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 140
I have read through so many feedback threads over the years, but I know that people have mentioned registration being available one minute and then it disappearing on them in the past. I don't believe GARP does anything like this intentionally. I'm sure there is a lot going on with their website right now, and they are working hard to get the exam results uploaded for everyone. Some people have even mentioned not being able to log in at all right now. I just think it is important not to come to conclusions until the actual results are released. I hate to see someone rely on some message on the website, and then be disappointed with the actual results. As hard as it is, the pass/fail words are the only thing that will be 100% accurate.

Very true and I agree with you entirely.

However, having a reminder that says "Your enrollment will expire on November 2022" (which indicate candidates have 5 years from date of passing Part II (2017) to validate their work experience)..., and still receive a failing result will be very strange.

Forget about system error for a minute..., but that specific statement about enrollment expiration in by itself may not be an unofficial indication of a pass?

I still agree with you that it's not official and not 100% accurate, Nicole.

I'm just trying to decide whether or not my anxiety level should still be high or moderate given my reminder change. :cool:

All hopes are gones. I'm able to register for the exam again

Sorry you feel that way, antogiar. All hopes are never gone.

Did you initially try to register and you were not able to register for the exam? But now, you can?

And are you referring to registering for Part II?

frankdc11

I thought I'd check this forum today to see if anyone has received results. For some reason I read all comments from page 7 onward... Good luck to everyone.