Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

antogiar

Sorry you feel that way, antogiar. All hopes are never gone.

Did you initially try to register and you were not able to register for the exam? But now, you can?

And are you referring to registering for Part II?

Yep, i can register again for part II. No problem the biggest have been done i have just to re read everything and focus on which i did bad.

Yep, i can register again for part II. No problem the biggest have been done i have just to re read everything and focus on which i did bad.

"No problem the biggest have been done i have just to re read everything and focus on which i did bad"

That's the right mindset. Keep your head up and don't give up.

efficientswan

Guys are we sure that 'Your enrollment will expire on November 2022' means that we have passed? I don't see anyone here with any other comment apart from this one :p

frankdc11

Guys are we sure that 'Your enrollment will expire on November 2022' means that we have passed? I don't see anyone here with any other comment apart from this one :p
It might just be a default message until they actually post results.

I'm honestly more concerned with and hoping that the Patriots don't make it to another super bowl.

SS2204

It probably isn’t a default message as I took the part 2 exam in Nov. and don’t see this message, and can register for the part 2 exam using the link antogiar sent on an earlier post. I guess that means I need to retake in May and the ones that see this enrollment expiring message passed. It’s disappointing but hopefully the second time’s a charm! Dreading picking up that dry subject matter again but need to see this through. Congrats everyone who passes!

It might just be a default message until they actually post results.

I'm honestly more concerned with and hoping that the Patriots don't make it to another super bowl.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Just a few thoughts

Why post a “default message until they actually post results”? What would be the point?

On this thread, there are a number of people who can’t see the enrolment wording so it is clearly not universal.

Looking at previous results threads, there is a total correlation between those who get this message and those who pass.

Candidates that don't have "Your enrollment will expire on November 2022" are able to re-register for Part II. Now, is the ability to re-register for Part II an official indication of a fail? Nope..., because GARP is yet to release an official result. But you can infer from your ability to re-register for the exam.

Candidates that do have "Your enrollment will expire on November 2022" are not able to re-register for Part II. And this statement reconciles with the fact that you have 5 years from 2017 (which is 2022) to validate your work experience. Yet..., this is still not an official indication of a pass. But you can infer.

Now these reminders are not an official indication of a pass..., but they are an indication of something. And definitely not universal or a default message. The pre-reminder change is a default message for Part II candidates.

trigg989

Candidates that don't have "Your enrollment will expire on November 2022" are able to re-register for Part II. Now, is the ability to re-register for Part II an official indication of a fail? Nope..., because GARP is yet to release an official result. But you can infer from your ability to re-register for the exam.

Candidates that do have "Your enrollment will expire on November 2022" are not able to re-register for Part II. And this statement reconciles with the fact that you have 5 years from 2017 (which is 2022) to validate your work experience. Yet..., this is still not an official indication of a pass. But you can infer.

Now these reminders are not an official indication of a pass..., but they are an indication of something. And definitely not universal or a default message. The pre-reminder change is a default message for Part II candidates.

Mine says my enrollment expires in October 2022? How's that for a toss-up?

Shiv

My Reminder status has not changed but when i am trying to register for part 2 again with the link posted above, Its automatically logging me off.What does that mean?

My Reminder status has not changed but when i am trying to register for part 2 again with the link posted above, Its automatically logging me off.What does that mean?

Have you reached your 4 year anniversary to pass Part 2? In which case you'll have to re-enroll for Part 1?

zforce

Maybe, I think there is not any GARP's staff in this forum.
So, nobody knows whether 'Your enrollment will expire ~ blah blah" is a positive signal. And also the access to registration for part II can be a reliable notification unofficially.
If you hope to believe this situation, you can believe, otherwise you will take another side.
Calm down, guys. Let's wait for an OFFICIAL RESULT.