Exam Feedback November 2016 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Meadem2

I don't know of any professional designation that's not lifetime..., as long as you comply with appropriate rules.

The FRM certification is attractive and is sure gaining in popularity.
I agree, the exams have become very difficult. We deserve a lifetime professional designation! And a pay-rise would be nice too.

Hi..Has anyone in India received FRM certificate passed in 2016?I missed to update my address before time and hence worried.I need to contact person staying in my previous address .Kindly let me know if anyone receives it in India so that I can know if its time for me to check in the previous address.

emilioalzamora1

no, not yet. It takes ages apparently.
They shipped it (or said so) on 30 March and I can't imagine why a casual letter from the States takes more than 3 weeks to be delivered to Europe?

emilioalzamora1

Any updates from some fellows? I did not get mine so far. This is a bit worrying and I tried to reach out to GARP 5 days ago but they did not reply to my mail.

Any ideas whether there is such a glaring difference in receiving the certificate within Europe. I agree that a few days are normal, but several weeks.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi do you remember how to calculate the credit var here please?
Hello @Micaela

If you use the search function in the forum (in the upper right corner of the page), you will find many threads that discuss credit VaR, and should answer your question :)

Nicole

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hello @Micaela

If you use the search function in the forum (in the upper right corner of the page), you will find many threads that discuss credit VaR, and should answer your question :)

Nicole

I would just add that we recently introduced tags in the forum and we try to tag useful posts, so in this case of Credit VaR, we do have three posts under the "cvar" tag, see https://forum.bionicturtle.com/tags/cvar/

NadyaRedd

We hope that everyone did well on the exam! We would love to hear any feedback that you have. How did it go? Did you encounter unexpected questions? Thank you in advance for any feedback you can provide!

images-jpg.284
Hi Nicole. I passed Part II. Thank you for the help! Nadya