Exam Feedback November 2016 Part 1 Exam Feedback

kevolution

Passed! Thanks BT! Now onto part 2.

Fwiw, I was seeing the changed message earlier that people were mentioning and also only saw part 2 books for registration. Was scared it was just a red herring but glad to know it wasn't. :)

sowrirajan

Passed L1, thanks to Schweser & BT..I may need to wait for the quartiles...congrats to all and good wishes for those who need to reappear..

Damil4real2

Passed L1. Q(1,2,2,1)

Thanks to Schweser and part BT forum. I completely used Schweser and came by this forum a few times. Will see if I'll use BT for L2.

Congrats to all those who passed. And to those who failed: fight on and never give up. Plus, life goes on.

Happy New Year all!

Last edited:

bake5472

Passed 1/4/2/1 - quant got me i guess (whew!). Thank you to Bionic Turtle - Incredibly helpful and will definitely be using for Part 2

gbiradar

wow! that was pretty close. Congrats.
After the exam I was like no way I am gonna clear this.. Once I saw result as pass was expecting 1,1,1,1 :p then quartiles came as 3,4,2,2 :rolleyes:. Looks like I am one of those lucky ones who barely scraped through. Happy that I crossed the line :)

trigg989

After the exam I was like no way I am gonna clear this.. Once I saw result as pass was expecting 1,1,1,1 :p then quartiles came as 3,4,2,2 :rolleyes:. Looks like I am one of those lucky ones who barely scraped through. Happy that I crossed the line :)

And that's all that matters.