November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

Waiwai

Any one who has taken this exam for more than one time, is that this time, the level 1 exam is far more difficult than the ones before?

In my view, the difficulty is out of my expectation.. ....

delta123

I still got this when try to register from 'my saved logged in account'

Dear XXXXX
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].

I still got this when try to register from 'my saved logged in account'

Dear XXXXX
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected].
i got d same message bro

delta123

I am little disappointed with the delays and professionalism of such big institution. Although it is still Jan 2 till midnight, but result should have been sent between 9-12PM max Period. Same story at the exam center, in my center exam started at 8.12 am instead of planned 8.. Somewhere probably even started after that ....................

Hend Abuenein

Hey lovelies:

This was posted 2 hours ago on GARP's LinkedIn group :

We anticipate sending out the November 2012 FRM and ERP Exam results via email by the end of the business day New York time (EST) on Wednesday January 2nd.

We appreciate your patience until then. Happy New Year to all of our FRM and ERP candidates and Certified FRMs and ERPs.

2 hours ago

You have to wait till NY end of business day. I don't know what time it is there now.

gangster

I saw GARP email message in my mail box and my heart just stopped. Then it turned out to be daily news. I assume 5PM would be close of business day but I wouldn't be surprised if they took longer to release.