November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

nabil1234

after huge effort i reached the result page and the result didnot uploading untill now same message

FRM Exam Result Analysis

We did not find your details in our Analysis Database.
Should you require assistance please contact [email protected].
If you wish to try again please click here.

NewComer

What can I say about this stuff? This is really disaster...
I'm not top expert in IT (although able from time to time to broke DBs). So, I asked IT expert in the office to comment on this stuff. His comments on GARP site and related services (in friendly version) were:"NEVER EVER I SAW SUCH A F..... THING!"
Those who do it either are waisting your money or just kidding you...
Cost of developing top-quality db is peanuts comparably to your contribution to GARP; It looks like this company is profit-maker...

varun34by02

What can I say about this stuff? This is really disaster...
I'm not top expert in IT (although able from time to time to broke DBs). So, I asked IT expert in the office to comment on this stuff. His comments on GARP site and related services (in friendly version) were:"NEVER EVER I SAW SUCH A F..... THING!"
Those who do it either are waisting your money or just kidding you...
Cost of developing top-quality db is peanuts comparably to your contribution to GARP; It looks like this company is profit-maker...

Too Harsh ! - GARP said 2nd Jan .. 2nd Jan has just started .. any wrong result not the delay would be a real Disaster... please let them be doubly sure before declaring results... :)

ArbitUP

Relax people. The results are expected today, they'll come today. What do you people expect? Every other program (CFA, etc) sends their results the day they say they'll send them. Usually early lunch Eastern time. GARP will be similar.

What do you people want us to ask when we call the US office? Ask them if results are out today? They already told us they'll be out today.

Folks, it is 930. They have until 5. I'm nervous and ill be checking my email a lot, but they have until 5. No need to bash GARP until they actually are late. They are not late.

mathu

Called US office and they revealed that the results will be emailed to candidates no later than 5pm new york time today, which is a maximum of 7.5 hours from now

sokal1456

mathu and matthanuf06, people had different expectations because in previous administrations garp had released the results a day earlier. Also, there a lot of folks that took the exam internationally where it has been Jan 2nd for at least 16 hours so I can imagine the nervousness

ArbitUP

Yes I realized GARP has been generous previously with early releases. Heck, I've even been checking my email hoping for an early release. My point is some people are bashing GARP when they aren't even late yet.

And I understand the INTL angle, but come on, you have to know what time zone GARP is in...

nabil1234

Called US office and they revealed that the results will be emailed to candidates no later than 5pm new york time today, which is a maximum of 7.5 hours from now
thanks a lot man u r great lets wait then :) usually u can know the result from GARP website before sending the email