November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

Holmes

Holmes - We are mere human .... Thirsty for success...... I hope you understand that and HIRE some of us who clear FRM this time around. :)

Sure thing Varun, I totally understand where you are coming from. But the panic will simply add to the stress. The marathon is almost over. Eventually, the results will be out when GARP decides it is time. Hopefully, it will be today as they have announced. Again, wish you all best of luck. Like all of you, I am waiting for the results. :)

Cheers,

nabil1234

I've tried to register again, and i choose the 4th option (just register for part 2), the system has allowed me to continue the registration process for the part 2 to the end, I think that's a good indication that I passed the part 1:) or there is a significant technical problem in the registration system of GARP :mad:

varun34by02

Sure thing Varun, I totally understand where you are coming from. But the panic will simply add to the stress. The marathon is almost over. Eventually, the results will be out when GARP decides it is time. Hopefully, it will be today as they have announced. Again, wish you all best of luck. Like all of you, I am waiting for the results. :)

Cheers,

I have only 1 Post for the result - where i have mentioned it should be declared around noon EST ..and i am just waiting silently....yes... there are few eager people on the forum.. but they have every right to do that after putting in their efforts for months/year .. So in my view your 1st post is a bit harsh whereas the 2nd one is more meritorious and empathetic.

All the best to you and all folks here on BT ! :)

varun34by02

More than uploading, I believe they are testing the results !
Don't tell me they take so much of time to load 50K records ..please ! :confused:

nabil1234

More than uploading, I believe they are testing the results !
Don't tell me they take so much of time to load 50K records ..please ! :confused:
we are kidding and taking the matter as fun, I hope that be the case after the appearance of results, for sure some of us will be upset and some very happy. the site doenot open quickly needs some minutes to open the page