November 17, 2012 Exam Results released - January 2, 2013

I have altogether a different issue. I registered for Part 1 and 2 of Nov 2012 exam amd subsequently deffered Part 2 exam to 2013, some where in October 2012. I sat for Part 1 exam ....On 21st Dec I received an official confirmation frm FRM stating that I have been officially confirmed to take part 2 exam in 2013. Now, while waiting for FRM part 1 results, when I try registering for option 2 after login in , it says I have alreday been registred for 2013 exam and no need to register again..... So confused????
i thnk there can b 3 possibilities:
1)u cleared l1
2)if u didnt thn ur registration for 2013 l2 is converted for l1..
3)there is a bug

nabil1234

I have altogether a different issue. I registered for Part 1 and 2 of Nov 2012 exam amd subsequently deffered Part 2 exam to 2013, some where in October 2012. I sat for Part 1 exam ....On 21st Dec I received an official confirmation frm FRM stating that I have been officially confirmed to take part 2 exam in 2013. Now, while waiting for FRM part 1 results, when I try registering for option 2 after login in , it says I have alreday been registred for 2013 exam and no need to register again..... So confused????
u should not be confused because when u defferd from Nov 2012 to another time, u already register to do ur exam on May 2013

mathu

The message says I have been registered for part 2 specifically , not letting me register for part 1 ...

mathu

I also tried 4th option and 3rd , they too state the same message that I haven registered already for part 2

nabil1234

I also tried 4th option and 3rd , they too state the same message that I haven registered already for part 2
u same as me they did not give me an option to register for part 1 or part 1 and 2 together, just for part 2 because i didnot register for part 2 yet.

a.lesnar

did someone try to contact the garp administration office meantime? It sounds me strange that we find these differences, yesterday was holiday, so the fact that suddenly we find these differences in registration procedures it sounds quite strange

nelsondlima

Guys, as per the mail sent by [email protected] on 6th November 2012(Subject: What you should know for the November 17, 2012 FRM and ERP Exam), one of the Q&A is stated below
When do I learn if I passed or not?
Exam results — pass or fail — will be sent to all candidates by the end of business day, New York time (EST), via email, on January 2, 2013.

nabil1234

Guys, as per the mail sent by [email protected] on 6th November 2012(Subject: What you should know for the November 17, 2012 FRM and ERP Exam), one of the Q&A is stated below
When do I learn if I passed or not?
Exam results — pass or fail — will be sent to all candidates by the end of business day, New York time (EST), via email, on January 2, 2013.
please i dont have ability to count, is this mean that the result will late for long time?

mathu

I spoke to the below number (GARP London office ) now and they say Garp has sent them an email in Dec stating that results will be out of Friday the 4th and not 2nd.... But the guy told me he could check with US office in 5 hours when they start to work....... SRANGE INDEED

trabala38

Hi mathu,

This is strange. Especially, since when trying to register on GARP website for May 2013 give the following message:

"
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination."

Cheers,

trabala3

mathu

did someone try to contact the garp administration office meantime? It sounds me strange that we find these differences, yesterday was holiday, so the fact that suddenly we find these differences in registration procedures it sounds quite strange
I spoke to the below number (GARP London office ) now and they say Garp has sent them an email in Dec stating that results will be out on Friday the 4th and not on the 2nd.... But the guy told me he could check with US office in 5 hours when they start to work....... STRANGE INDEED.......

mathu

Hi mathu,

This is strange. Especially, since when trying to register on GARP website for May 2013 give the following message:

"
Thank you for trying to register for the FRM / ERP Exam. Because you registered for the same Exam and the 2012 Exam results have not yet been released, we cannot allow you to register for the FRM / ERP Exam at this time. Once the results are published on January 2,2013 at that time you will be allowed to register for May 18, 2013 Examination."

Cheers,

trabala3
Yes you are correct. Y GARP has to communicate different date to London office and different dates to candidates....

nabil1234

i remeber the last exam result was released in Jan 4 so i was surprise when they announced for Jan 2, but the matter now is very complecated guys:(

Chandan Pradad

Hi @Nabil , yes i remember last year result was on 4th Jan2012 but exam was on 19th Nov-2011, this year exam was on 17th Nov... So, i am still expecting the result later today !!