Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukulp

Subscriber
Then we'd better sleep because again because they might be another IT glitch. Has anyone seen it without flipping dates?

subha107

Yes, I can see the reversed quartile now for my L1 results. The time change is working only for 12:00 am EST ( + 9.5 hrs for IST ) not before..Tried wid several time combinations :p..

shivsom1718

Appears the issue w/ quartiles is corrected. Was able to view the results w/ the time change trick. Passed, 3 2 2 3 2. GARP page shows enrollment expires in 2024. Will wait until 12 AM ET before I "officially" thank Bionic Turtle :)

nikic

Ok I see mine flipped too, 12211.

And I can also download the passing letter.

Congrats everyone! I take this as good.

aup1

I believe final results in my program and exam results sections will be revealed in about 5 hours. Just take your time and relax..

Bhandaripulkit

I gusses time change trick is woeking now i passed with 21112

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190628-193007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190628-193007_Chrome.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 82
  • Exam_Results_Letter_May2019.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 97
  • PerformanceAnalysisAsPDFMay2019.pdf
    18.6 KB · Views: 83

nikic

you said you did not get more than 50 correct answer, but you got 12211. so confused...

Maybe the discussions here didn't surface the correct answers for everything.

Especially true for Investment risk as based on the discussions here I marked myself 6/12 yet I scored a first quartile. So meaning the answers others were sharing were wrong and my methods were the more correct one.

Still at the top end I dont see myself scoring more than 55. Which jives with the idea that the pass score is in the low to mid 40s.

Otherwise I expected to score a 23131 and this 12211 is generally in line. Ops Risk is the mystery as I thought I aced it plus I have over a year of working in the ops risk team. Lol

Credit risk also I expected to score worse...somehow I scored a 2nd quartile meaning this was probably a bad section for most people. Based on my estimate I scored 8/16 with 4 unrecallable questions for credit risk portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.