Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

bollinez123

What are the alternatives for "Your enrollment will expire on May 2024 "? Are the others able to register or is there another year showing? One friend had the same but with 2022 or 2023 or so

mukulp

Subscriber
What are the alternatives for "Your enrollment will expire on May 2024 "? Are the others able to register or is there another year showing? One friend had the same but with 2022 or 2023 or so
For me it's showing as Exam Results: Coming soon. And registration is not available while awaiting results. Did u pass by the way?

kumaranimesh09

garp.png

For me, it is showing like this. May 2024 should be the deadline by which I need to get the job experience approved, if I passed. Going by last year's thread, people who got this message passed.

Obviously, this year circumstances are different with the quartiles not reflecting the result shown.

Earlier, the message at this spot said ' You need to pass part 2 by November 2021'

mukulp

Subscriber
View attachment 2192

For me, it is showing like this. May 2024 should be the deadline by which I need to get the job experience approved, if I passed. Going by last year's thread, people who got this message passed.

Obviously, this year circumstances are different with the quartiles not reflecting the result shown.

Earlier, the message at this spot said ' You need to pass part 2 by November 2021'
I don't see this time line. How're you nagigating to this?

Just FYI- as someone waiting for Part 1 results, Pass/Fail being incorrect would cause GARP a lot of damage. I "Passed" when changing the time on my computer and have the ability to register for Part 2. They could end up refunding a lot of money if that's the case, and likely would have pulled the results off the website.

AnnaM

It’s not official info so I dont see how it could cost them money. It’s only a problem if the results and quartlies are messed after the official release date. I would not contact GARP before that.

It’s not official info so I dont see how it could cost them money. It’s only a problem if the results and quartlies are messed after the official release date. I would not contact GARP before that.
I said refund money. I can pay 350 dollars right at this moment to register for the Part 2 exam with the date changed.