Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

kaval

The point is that people are getting with quartiles 44212 ( as an example) then how would quartiles 21214 is failed. There has to some problem with it.
uploading wrong quartiles looks unreasonable as compared to sending wrong final results. i have not come across a situation where computer read omr answeres incorrectly. though any thing is possible. lets wait. even i was confident after the exam

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Posting this again, as many people are continuing to comment on exam results. The results are not being released until June 28th at 12:00 a.m. EST

GARP has confirmed just now that results have NOT been released. Please refrain from continuing to try to "play the system" to find results and talk about it on the forum. This is making everyone extremely anxious. I'm sure GARP is currently uploading the results, and nothing is official including pass/fail/quantiles until the official results are released tomorrow morning. I really don't want to shut off comments for this thread, but it is just causing unnecessary anxiety for many people. :eek:

Quoting GARP "I absolutely confirm that official results have NOT been released and will not be released until 12:00 a.m. Eastern time. "

https://forum.bionicturtle.com/rati...st&content_id=77011&rating_type_category_id=3

fahad Iqbal

uploading wrong quartiles looks unreasonable as compared to sending wrong final results. i have not come across a situation where computer read omr answeres incorrectly. though any thing is possible. lets wait. even i was confident after the exam
Thanks a lot for your quick response

kaval

Nicole what about those who got their quartiles uploaded earlier, some of us has downloaded and shared with garp. though i dont see anything on my account now

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Nicole what about those who got their quartiles uploaded earlier, some of us has downloaded and shared with garp. though i dont see anything on my account now
GARP made it clear that official results have not been released to ANYONE. These tricks and "hacks" that everyone is using on the GARP website are causing a lot of unnecessary worry and anxiety for everyone. If people want to try to use some type of trick to see if they can view UNOFFICIAL results then that is their choice, but posting on our forum about it is causing more problems.

kumaranimesh09

Are you getting the 'Your enrollment will expire on May 2024' message?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Nicole can u confirm whether the quartiles are right or final result
Absolutely nothing is official as of right now. GARP has confirmed that RESULTS, INCLUDING PASS/FAIL AND QUARTILES HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED.

kaval

sorry but to ask, i didnt use any hack, got it on result tab earlier downloaded quartiles which were released by them, also shared with garp. question is who is wrong are these quartiles wrong as the same were uploaded by garp

kaval

i saw some people messaging that the have got emails which looks really unlikely and GARP does not mentions in email body as some one has passed or failes. it just simply says that please check below link to see breakdown of quartiles. to me seems uploaded quartiles are right. any was all the best all

kaval

its with all for those who got higher quartiles. lets see how this turns out to be. i even saw one person clearing both part-1,2 with all 4444, 44441, this looks unreasonable. anyways lets see