Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

dorian.gray12

Passed with 43233 it says with the date trick. I also see "pass" with the "inspection" trick. Maybe the quartiles are inverted but it says poor, fair , good, fair , fair so I'm surprised they will make such a mistake . Will wait for the official results by email.
Last year same thing happened, people used the date trick and got their results a day before and I would be surprised to see anything changed even after the official results date.

What is the "inspection trick"?

kumaranimesh09

'Your enrollment will expire in may 2024'

Is everyone getting this message without changing the date, or are some people getting option to re-register instead?

farazkazmi

Those who got excellent quantiles shall speak about how was their paper.

Atleast from that we could have an idea of what actually is wrong may it be quantiles or result.

fahad Iqbal

I got good, excellent, good, excellent and fair. It's shows I fail.
Please anyone can help what should that mean as I really work very hard

kaval

never happened in past, i trust quartile uploads are right but IT team at GARP messed with final results, seems the opposite rules were applied. i have written to garp, awaiting their response. you can write that too.

fahad Iqbal

never happened in past, i trust quartile uploads are right but IT team at GARP messed with final results, seems the opposite rules were applied. i have written to garp, awaiting their response. you can write that too.
Meaning that result that says pass/ fail is not correct

farazkazmi

Do update us on their response. Appreciate that!

kaval

i dont see anything on my page, i was lucky to download the quartiles and i did study hard. dont know what is right. but have not seen GARP uploading worong quartiles

fahad Iqbal

i dont see anything on my page, i was lucky to download the quartiles and i did study hard. dont know what is right. but have not seen GARP uploading worong quartiles
The point is that people are getting with quartiles 44212 ( as an example) then how would quartiles 21214 is failed. There has to some problem with it.

AnnaM

I’m getting 44443 and pass. I was reasonably confident after the exam, certainly not poor in each section!