Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

kumaranimesh09

Shows pass for me also with horrible quartiles.

I think GARP read that people change dates on their system to get results early, and put in weird results to freak everyone out.

lance

guys my friend just received the official email for the Congraduation on passing FRM exam and he got Fair Poor Poor Fair Poor.

Shows pass for me also with horrible quartiles.

I think GARP read that people change dates on their system to get results early, and put in weird results to freak everyone out.
Hahaha - people in the next enrollment are going to look back on this thread with amusement. Fingers crossed I'm not in the next enrollment with them...

nikic

It's not a done deal till I get the email or the letter...

But regardless, congrats to everyone that seems to have "passed" this far.

nikic

but what about the e-mails?

Yeah those are going to look bad. But the thing is, the PASS / FAIL in and of themself are CORRECT. So it's not like GARP is telling failed candidates that they passed, and then retracting it. If that indeed happened, that would have been BAD and grounds for a legal suit even perhaps. Rather, failed candidates are getting shown a fail...which is all that matters. The quartile breakdown is secondary really.

Max Melkin

Failed with 12231. Registration for the new exam is available now. Apparently, the quartiles are flipped indeed, but the result is correct.