Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab88

Guys I’ll confirm the results are inverted. Cause otherwise what’s real. I cannot truly fathom getting a 43344
You mean they have drawn inverted graphs of quartiles and wrote incorrectly fair,excellent,good ....but "pass/fail" is correct?

Congrats to passed candidates!!

ami126

You mean they have drawn inverted graphs of quartiles and wrote incorrectly fair,excellent,good ....but "pass/fail" is correct?
That's what I think has happened but this is just mere speculation, reading into anything right now makes no sense since there's obviously some error

iagopp

But what means inverted. I got a pass (and it shows submit my job experiencie) and the poor quartiles on everything but one. I did not have that feeling after the exam, i am not saying I did perfect at all but... seems too rough to be true

aup1

I see
------------------
Reminder: Your enrollment will expire on May 2024
------------------
on my Programs tab.

And I see
------------------
Exam Results: Pass

Quartiles : 1st(poor), 1st(poor), 1st(poor), 26th(fair), 51th(good)
------------------
on Exam Results tab after changing the date to 30th june.

nikic

I passed with 44441 but i bet the quartiles are not correct

Does a 11114 look more correct to you?

To be honest, for me I scored a 43344 but even when I flip to 12211...I wouldn’t have imagined it. I felt so much more comfortable with Ops rather than Credit risk in the exam.

But no way I truly scored a 4 in Market as I know I got 10+ corrects for sure, and same with a 4 for current issues as I got at least 6/8 for current issues right.

christylee

Yeah i think its inverted cuz i read through current issues only 2 or 3 times and other parts i swear i didnt get a 4..maybe 3 but not 4

tyj90

I was shown pass. With 44331. Given that I work in market risk, I find it hard to believe I got a 4 in that area...

Status
Not open for further replies.