Exam Feedback May 2019 Part 1 Exam Feedback

VWJETTY

yeah i messed around with the date and time and i still see the same message as before when i refresh the page.

yeah I'm not sure if this legit or not. Still seeing this message....

Reminder:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2023. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

Last edited:

Detective

yeah i messed around with the date and time and i still see the same message as before when i refresh the page.

yeah I'm not sure if this legit or not. Still seeing this message....

Reminder:
You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2023. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate.

What about Inspect Element? Click on red X on top right, and expand object at bottom and look for result__c. This is on the “My Programs” page.

It’s possible your results are not uploaded yet.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
GARP has confirmed just now that results have NOT been released. Please refrain from continuing to try to "play the system" and talk about it on the forum. This is making everyone extremely anxious. I'm sure GARP is currently uploading the results, and nothing is official including pass/fail/quantiles until the official results are released tomorrow morning. I really don't want to shut off comments for this thread, but it is just causing unnecessary anxiety for many people. :eek:

Quoting GARP "I absolutely confirm that official results have NOT been released and will not be released until 12:00 a.m. Eastern time. "

kwenthieu

I did the change of the date/time thing. It shows that my quartiles are 4-3-1-4 and still passed, LOL
I think we have to wait till tomorrow morning to see the official result.

Did again the change of the date/time thing : quartiles just got inverted to 1-2-4-1 that make more sense.
Waiting for tomorrow confirmation.

Paramveersaini

Can see result now without any trick. Passed 1322. Seems that's final. Thanks to this forum for providing support in last 40 days. Result is as expected and mentioned here by me after exam.
Are we getting emails also today?