Exam Feedback May 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Rekoji

When I passed the Part II exam last November, the notice on my My Account page changed from "You must pass Part II before..." to "Your membership will expire on..." one day prior to showing up in Exam Results. The official announcement email from GARP came afterwards, exactly on the scheduled date.

So I think it's a pretty good indicator that you had passed, but don't assume the worst if yours didn't change.

Maddy

The site was slow for me too some time back. This may be an indication of some activities happening today. They usually first update the registration database followed by status under 'My Program'. Once registration database is updated, it will start allowing registration for Part 2 for those candidates who have not cleared :-( You need to directly go to Garp.org and click for registration. It will then give a link for returning candidates. If it is showing 'There is no exam available for registration. Please check back soon' you are still safe. If it is taking you to the registration page, then it's not a good indication. Just shared my experience from last year. Till now, I don't see any changes so let's wait and enjoy the thrill :)

m5mturbo

I am unable to access the GARP homepage. Other sections of the GARP website are accessible though (via direct links).

antogiar

Following the last 2 november exams, in 12/14 hours they will upload the results on the web site, after that 24 and they will send the email. -finger crossed.