Exam Feedback May 2017 Part 2 Exam Feedback

frmfmmm

I hope this is the case (that Level 2 results have not been entered in) since I only took Part 2 this time, and my status message has not changed from "pass the FRM Exam Part II by November 2020".
Have you tried the logout > register > login method?
I am already an FRM and when I try that method, I get this error message - "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon."

kevolution

Have you tried the logout > register > login method?
I am already an FRM and when I try that method, I get this error message - "There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon."
Yes I've tried this (I get the same message) but my guess is that if Part 2 results are still pending, then it won't let you register regardless of pass or fail. I don't think this particular thing is an indicator. When I took Part 1, I had registered for Part 1 only, so when I unofficially passed, the system allowed me to register for Part 2.

kevolution

Dude I think you are freaking out
Maybe.. but prior to like a few hours ago I got the "there are no exams to register for" message, but now I can re-register for Part 2, so pretty sure they've updated their website now. Unless more of you guys can confirm you can also order Part 2, then I guess I gotta start studying again.

Florent

Hey guys, I think they have logged in part II result, as my reminder turns from "You need to pass part II before May 2021" to "Reminder: Your enrollment will expire on May 2022", meaning I passed both levels I suppose.Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 03.34.45.png

vistag

Hey guys, I think they have logged in part II result, as my reminder turns from "You need to pass part II before May 2021" to "Reminder: Your enrollment will expire on May 2022", meaning I passed both levels I suppose.View attachment 1244
Everyone is getting the same message now, it doesn't indicate anything. Have got the same message