Exam Feedback May 2017 Part 1 Exam Feedback

jaijaijai

and where did you guys take the exam? I took in Spain and I haven't heard anything from Kaplan either see the reminder in my dashboard... probably I will not have passed but is quite unfair to figure it out by the website like this...
I agree that this is unfair. One cannot help but make conjectures out of anomalies in the website.

kevolution

Do you know someone who didn't see this reminder but actually passed the exam?
No not that I know of. There is a lot of confirmation bias in these forums. People who failed typically tend to not post their result (or aren't very active on the forums).

Saurav1102

First i have seen my result for May 2017 as pass..including quartile performance. Now it has gone. I am still able to see You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate. under dashboard.

What should i make out??

Carbalpla

First i have seen my result for May 2017 as pass..including quartile performance. Now it has gone. I am still able to see You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate. under dashboard.

What should i make out??
I just received an email with my result but the website looks empty and I can not see anything!!!!!

Shams

What should i make out??
Just saw on the website..passed!