Exam Feedback May 2017 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Maddy

Does it mean that I did not pass part II? As I took both levels in May
Just a guess, I think at present it is only checking against Level 1 result. Level 2 result may come little later so till then you might see the above message. Again it's all my wild guess. :)

Rinz

Oh ok I see. It is the same for me(*phew*). Again, A lot of speculation going on at the moment, but if there are people who report two different website settings then I am inclined to believe they are likely to receive two different results....

Florent

Just like kevolution mentioned - Logout, registration, then login

In my case, logout->registration->login->There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon.

is this because I took both the two levels in May?

Rinz

If our speculation is consistent...then that would imply you passed both, if not it would allow you to register for FRM1. This is just fun guessing tho :)

Florent

If our speculation is consistent...then that would imply you passed both, if not it would allow you to register for FRM1. This is just fun guessing tho :)
It's already showing " Reminder: You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

I suppose I passed level I.

Shams

In my case, logout->registration->login->There are no exams available to register for. Please check back soon.

is this because I took both the two levels in May?
adding to what rinz mentioned, only 2 possibilities come to mind, either you have passed both or passed part 1 and evaluation for part 2 is pending.

jaijaijai

Hello,
We received communication from GARP this morning that they have released exam results and are distributing them to their candidates. Times to reach candidates may vary, however for information on your specific results, you may want to contact GARP.

This is from Kaplan

Carbalpla

It's already showing " Reminder: You will need to pass the FRM Exam Part II by May 2021. Otherwise you will have to re-enroll in the FRM Program as a new candidate."

I suppose I passed level I.

Can you share a screenshoot with this? In order to see where is exactly in the dashboard

zforce

As the message of kevolution, I have tried to register Part2 test. And then I could enter the part2 registration session. Maybe, I think I passed part1 test.

Last edited:

zforce

and where did you guys take the exam? I took in Spain and I haven't heard anything from Kaplan either see the reminder in my dashboard... probably I will not have passed but is quite unfair to figure it out by the website like this...

After signing in, choose the 'My programs' Tab. And then you can see those contents.

kevolution

As the message of kevolution, I have tried to register Part2 test. And then I could enter the part2 regitration session. Maybe, I think I passed part1 test.
I saw this when I took Part 1 and I ended up passing, so 95% sure you passed with that message :)