Exam Feedback May 2016 Part 2 Exam Feedback

NNath

Congratulations all whos experience was accepted and are now certified FRM, mine

Date Work Experience Submitted: 07-12-16
Date Certified FRM by GARP: 08-02-16
# days to certify: 21 days

CONFIRMED - NIKET NATH, FRM

Taunk

Hi,

Can someone please let me know that what is LONDON WHALE and it belongs to which part of FRM P2 Material

Thanks,

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi,

Can someone please let me know that what is LONDON WHALE and it belongs to which part of FRM P2 Material

Thanks,
Hello @taunk

The London Whale trading loss is discussed in Part 2, Topic 7, Reading 56: Michael Crouhy, Chapter 15. We have not yet published this set of notes, but we will try to get them published as soon as possible. Hope that helps!

Nicole

NNath

Hi Friends, I am still waiting for the certificate to come in the mail. July 8 GARP confirmed as experience accepted and certified. Anyone else has the same issue.

brian.field

Subscriber
GARP states on their website that certificates themsselves would be sent out on September 30, 2016.....so, if you don't receive it in the next week or two, I would contact GARP.

I have not received mine either and I am fairly close to New Jersey (where GARP is headquartered and from where, I presume, the certificates will be sent).