Exam Feedback May 2016 Part 1 Exam Feedback

emilioalzamora1

mine went back to blue as well (Part I). Even if I have already registered for Part II and downloaded the Letter of Congratulations.

Raya, can you tell what they exactly confirmed to you?

raya

mine went back to blue as well (Part I). Even if I have already registered for Part II and downloaded the Letter of Congratulations.

Raya, can you tell what they exactly confirmed to you?
They told me (and I called twice) that results will remain the same. I asked why my results went from "passed" to undeterminated and they told me "don't worry results will be the same, if it was passed it will still be passed. just wait a couple of hours, we had a technical error on the website"

emilioalzamora1

ok, brilliant, Raya. This is what I inferred from my call as well. I mean I even downloaded the "Congrats letter" this morning, so I can't nowhere imagine that after 6 weeks they no make any changes to results (re-evaluate the so called "curve").

raya

we should all stop to panic and stop to go on the website, may be that will allow them to solve the problem earlier. I hope we will have the same results tomorrow but right now we can't change anything.

raya

Garp has just sent me an email "view your exam results". I click on the link and nothing appears except an page with "exam result" and nothing else...

berrymucho

Alright. Just received an email from GARP at the address listed in my profile telling me the results are ready (1pm Pacific time). The results page is complete with the performance analysis. The charts are not labeled though so I cannot tell which part is which. Passed 1.1.1.1 (second sitting).