Good luck to all!

Dmitrij

Hey all,

Just wanted to wish you all good luck with the exam after-tomorrow.

I'm taking part I and part II myself. Let's see how that works out - have to be there at 7:00 AM and I'll be done by 17:00 with a one hour break.

And thanks to David for all the wonderful material. The questions are a living hell, but they're the best and make you think very thoroughly about a subject. Feel like I'm getting smarter every day with BT material.

GOOD LUCK!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Good luck, I hope the test isn't too stressful. I hope you can save a bit of energy to come back here and share some FEEDBACK from the exam??!!

@Dmitrij: Re: "The questions are a living hell ..." LOL, that is the nicest thing to hear, while I don't revel in your pain, I like that feedback :) thank you for the kind words!

Good luck to all as well! Having gone through David's Video lectures thoroughly and done all the problem set questions, I feel I've done all I can in the time I've had. Now let's see what the God's decree - Preparation will only get you so far, thereafter you have to have faith my friends :)

Zack87

Yes, good luck! Level 2 tomorrow and have been studying pretty hard. My brain feels like a ripe banana that needs to get eaten before it turns to mush lol.

brian.field

Subscriber
If I don't get a chance to wish you all luck again, here's hoping you pass! I have faith in each and every one of you!!! All the best!

Brian