FRM Results Nov 2010

archlight

I passed level II. Thanks Bionic turtle, Thanks David. I am standing on the edge of cliff. I can feel that if I got one more question wrong, I might fall off.

johnccarter

Does anyone know what the "analysis of results" will contain? Last year the analysis simply contained the quartile information. However this year they've already given us the quartile analysis alongside the pass result - so I'm not sure what the further analysis will contain?

Just checked GARP website and I passed Part 1 exam!!! What a relief. 1st quartile in 3 sections, except 3rd quartile in Quant. Thanks David! I'll be signing up for your Part 2 program for Nov 2011 exam.

dheivg

Cleared FRM Part II. Congrats to all those who have cleared the FRM exam and all the best for others.

Thanks a ton David, Suzzane and the entire Bionic Turtle team for providing amazing prep resources for the FRM exam. Learing for FRM was fun and an enriching experience with the BT exam preparatory materials.

girishkhare

I am on Cloud 9 !! I cracked all the four sections of FRM L-1 in Q1. I did not do that well on L-2.I stood Q2 in Market Risk, Q3 in Credit Risk & Risk Management and Investments, Q1 in Operational Risk and Q4 in current issues.I was worried about L2 but finally I scraped through that as well.

Of course all BT material-- videos, notes, questions, webinars and everything was of immense help to me. It would have been really difficult to pass exam as tough as FRM without such valuable guidance. Thank you so much BT!!

I passed both Level I and II and spent a total of two weeks preparing (full time the week before the exam). All sections in the top 25%.

My two cents are study the exams and the questions if you just want to pass the exam (like me), which is probably not as time consuming. However, read the book if you really want to learn the material (which I am planning on doing now that I have passed the exams).

Surprisingly, I was almost sure that I failed the exam walking out of Javit Center. But I guess the tests are so tough that you only need to get a small percentage of questions right to pass ( as compared to CFA, etc).

Anyhow, congrats to those who pass and chin up to those still in the battle. And thanks to David for providing a forum for all of us who need support from other sufferee :) during the process!

chessykcherian

L2 passed and what a relief......Congrats to all those who passed and for those who didn't... dont give up!

Didn't feel all that good coming out of the exam hall in Kuwait and L2 is by far the toughest exam I have appeared this far.....

Thanks to BT for the great material, videos and Practice Questions. It is definitely the best.

FRM ( both L1 and L2) is well-tested and one needs to have a in-depth comprehension of the concepts. Not only do you need to know the concepts but being able to apply them is what matters in the given time frame....and here , I think the Practice Questions come in handy!!!

Again...congrats and cheers!!!

braxxus

I received the email, but it has less information than the website actually had. The quantiles were on the website, but not in the email.

alvaro

I passed Level 2!! Thanks a lot BT Team!!

I had 2nd Q in all subjects except Market (3rd) and Credit (1st). "Same" quartile results as in May except for the Credit part, in which I improved from 4th to 1st.

It's been a very tough year and a half (in my case) but now I'm really happy. To all of you that haven't pass, keep with the good work!! and congrats to all who passed.

Thanks!!!

mgarcia

Thank you David and Suzanne for your help. I took level I and II on the same day and I passed both!
I still can not believe I passed level II.
For all of you attempting to take the exam, do David's practice questions. The additional questions to the question helped me passed level II with out doing the actual readings. Also, I listened to the videos on my iPod as much as I could.
Thank you and good luck to others
Monica

angiegao

Now is 21:38 Est Time. I haven't received my Nov exam result yet. I' m in panic!!! Is there somebody out there in a similar situation?

mansachdeva

@silkroad; even I have not received my part- 2 result yet. Nor do I see it displayed on GARP website. I have written an email to GARP regarding this and would suggest you to do so as well. All the best.