FRM Results Nov 2010

amitsaraf03

Hey David,

I passed L2. Always thought had badly screwed up in the exam, the moment I walked out of the hall in Bangalore. Never thought would pass the exam this time. Nevertheless, all wells that ends well.

Best Wishes for those who cleared the exam. By the way any company hiring new FRM's. If somebody have further idea, pls share.

FRMCFA

I also passed level 1 in the top quartile. Will use the textbooks and BT again for level 2. Keep up the great videos and questions!! Happy New Year!

koewacht1

I have not yet received my results 3 days after the official release date !
I've emailed them several times but no reply whatsoever.
Anyone in the same situation?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@abshake, @Raghu, @SPW1981, @alexxxx, @man, @SundarJ, @caoyingpku, @cheneybeenie, @FRMCFA: congratulations and thank you for reporting back your results!

@ugli-stix (john): congratulations and thanks for your forum participation (your exam related questions, I am sure, others found relevant)

@afarty: congrats and thanks for sharing even though you only used the forum

@archlight: I am so thrilled to see that you passed. You kept me honest with questions throughout the year (and your supportive note on the website!). You obviously put in the time, so this is the deserved result! ("I am standing on the edge of cliff" ... trust you are safe now?).

@srinivas: Also thrilled to see you pass. It was a please to give you support, thank you for taking the time to share your doubts so generously. I am a doubter myself so you are my favorite kind of people.

@cpaguy7: Congratulations, you seemed like you were putting the work in early ... thank you for posting up often to the forum!

@dheivg: Thank you so much for that generous affirmation (and for passing, too!)

@T. Flockert: congratulations and thank you for correcting some (many) of my mistakes in the questions, your attention to detail was really helpful!

@Girish: Congratulations and thank you especially for your kind feedback (that is going to our testimonials!)

@chessykcherian: Congratulations and appreciate the feedback ("FRM ( both L1 and L2) is well-tested and one needs to have a in-depth comprehension of the concepts. Not only do you need to know the concepts but being able to apply them is what matters in the given time frame….and here , I think the Practice Questions come in handy!!!")

@alvaro: thank you for reporting back with specific feedback. Congratulations!

@monica (MGT): You were an awesome forum contributor, helping with many clarifications! So thrilled to see that you passed! (thanks for feedback, too: "For all of you attempting to take the exam, do David’s practice questions. The additional questions to the question helped me passed level II with out doing the actual readings. Also, I listened to the videos on my iPod as much as I could.")

@braxxus: congratulations for your result, thanks for your forum posts

Happy New Year, David

ckyeh

Dear David:

I passed L1 and L2!!!
I joined Bionic Turtle on May 23, 2010.
it is really very helpful for preparing FRM EXAM.
Thanks for your quick respond for my tedious questions.
Your reply always can clarify my puzzles.
My wife will take L2 test in May this year.
I believe she can also pass it through Bionic Turtle 's help.

Thanks again!

Hey launchpad
do you have notes for FRM part 2 coz i am ready to purchse it
email id .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

and congrats on clearing FRM exam

neil

svnitparas

I only have Schweser Notes..As I prepared from Schweser and BT videos only.
My email id is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Paras