FRM Part 1 May 2022 Study Group - NYC (Closed)

Kai

Hello All,

I would like to organize a May 2022 FRM Part 1 Discord study group to keep us on track for the exam. I'm based in NYC (Eastern Standard Time), but am open to any FRM Part 1 candidate anywhere in the world. Kindly message me if you would like to receive an invite to join the Discord server. I would like to keep the group small, of no more than 8 people.

The purpose of this study group is to provide encouragement, work through BT practice problems together and discuss them, and also point back to this forum as a way to have a smaller accountability group while staying in touch base with this wider community David has developed here. Depending on how aligned our schedules are, we can figure out what works best for more live study sessions, or whatever else works. I'd like for the group to be focused on teaching each other and helping each other be better risk professionals.

I'm using BT Part 1 Professional and plan on mainly referencing BT study materials to prepare. As Nicole kindly reminds us we are not going to violate any copyrights by sharing materials.

Looking forward to connecting with other like-minded risk professionals. Best of luck studying, everyone!

God bless you,

Kai

Spotrisk

Hello All,

I would like to organize a May 2022 FRM Part 1 Discord study group to keep us on track for the exam. I'm based in NYC (Eastern Standard Time), but am open to any FRM Part 1 candidate anywhere in the world. Kindly message me if you would like to receive an invite to join the Discord server. I would like to keep the group small, of no more than 8 people.

The purpose of this study group is to provide encouragement, work through BT practice problems together and discuss them, and also point back to this forum as a way to have a smaller accountability group while staying in touch base with this wider community David has developed here. Depending on how aligned our schedules are, we can figure out what works best for more live study sessions, or whatever else works. I'd like for the group to be focused on teaching each other and helping each other be better risk professionals.

I'm using BT Part 1 Professional and plan on mainly referencing BT study materials to prepare. As Nicole kindly reminds us we are not going to violate any copyrights by sharing materials.

Looking forward to connecting with other like-minded risk professionals. Best of luck studying, everyone!

God bless you,

Kai
Hi Kai,
My name is Emmanuel Appiah from Ghana, I am interested in the group studies. I am from Ghana, West Africa.

Kai

Great, it's nice to connect with you, Emmanuel.

For others who are interested, please let me know and I will send an invite.

hmidou11

Hello All,

God bless you,

Kai
Hi Kai,

I'm interested as well. From Montreal, Canada, so also on Eastern Time.

Thanks,

Ahmed

janehe1111

Hello Kai, I am interested as well. I am based in Ottawa, Canada. Eastern time as well.

I hope to join your group.

Thank you.

frmamit

Hello All,

God bless you,

Kai
Kindly Add me at group

Kai

Thank you everyone for your interest in studying together. I've sent along Discord invitations to the first 8 people who responded. This study group is now closed to new members.

NestorECataldi

Hello All,

God bless you,

Kai
Hello Kai Liu,

I want to be part of the group, I am from Italy, living in the Dominican Republic. I sent you a DM.

Kind regards,
Nestor