FRM Challenge - free 100 question test

RiskManager316

Hey everyone,

If you're prepping for the upcoming FRM exam, check out this free FRM test: bit.ly/2z9gBew

You'll get a comparative report at the end of the test as well.

Onward,
RiskManager316

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@Nicole what's your view on something like this?
  • I don't like when people don't self identify who's behind it
  • Should we at least move to appropriate forum?
I have no qualms about sharing anything that is useful to FRM candidates, if it helps our members is my only criteria. I only quickly looked at the first question, it's actually a fun question :cool: ... made me think!
1102-frm-100quiz.jpg

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@Nicole what's your view on something like this?
  • I don't like when people don't self identify who's behind it
  • Should we at least move to appropriate forum?
I have no qualms about sharing anything that is useful to FRM candidates, if it helps our members is my only criteria. I only quickly looked at the first question, that's not a bad question actually, a little bit fun:
1102-frm-100quiz.jpg

@David Harper CFA FRM It is really difficult to say what we should do with posts like this. Normally, these types of posts are associated with some type of advertising (even though it says free). It is set up as a Google Doc, which is collecting email addresses. I would definitely like to know if this is a company or an individual because I would hate to see our loyal forum members getting any spam emails or advertising when they input their email address.

@RiskManager316 I noticed that you just registered on our website today as a free member. Did you create this FRM question set yourself, or is this for a company?

Tushar

Hey everyone,

If you're prepping for the upcoming FRM exam, check out this free FRM test: bit.ly/2z9gBew

You'll get a comparative report at the end of the test as well.

Onward,
RiskManager316

Hi,
Thanks for posting. I am going to enroll for Part 2 in 2018.
The test looks good for prepping but has a mix of different questions. I did not get a great score though :( ...need more work.

Regards
Tushar

Last edited:

RiskManager316

@Nicole Seaman This is just a fun little side project I put together as an individual (no ads, no company) and a former FRM candidate, thought it might be helpful for the community. Email addresses are only being collected to ensure unique responses and to send out a more comprehensive, comparative report once enough candidates have given the exam. I think everyone gets way too much email anyway so definitely do not want to spam anyone. Also, please feel free to move to a more appropriate part of the forum if you feel it will be a better fit there.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
@Nicole Seaman This is just a fun little side project I put together as an individual (no ads, no company) and a former FRM candidate, thought it might be helpful for the community. Email addresses are only being collected to ensure unique responses and to send out a more comprehensive, comparative report once enough candidates have given the exam. I think everyone gets way too much email anyway so definitely do not want to spam anyone. Also, please feel free to move to a more appropriate part of the forum if you feel it will be a better fit there.
Hello @RiskManager316

Thank you for confirming that this is not for another company or for advertising purposes. We really try not to delete any posts that we feel will be helpful to our members, but we always have to be careful in making sure that our forum members are protected from spam. I am going to leave it here in this thread for now, unless we find that it should be moved somewhere else.

Thank you :)

Nicole