FRM 2008 results ?

dennis_cmpe

I passed the 2008 FRM exam too, but I'm not sure how? I was ready to register for bionic turtle FRM 2009, since I didn't feel like I had all the concepts down.

I'm actually tempted just to study bionic turtle FRM 2009 just so I have everything down...

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
blueturtle, nice result! Thanks for your kind words, although you may strain your credibility when you use the adjective "entertaining" (smile). I generally assume to listen to me drone on and on is a certain sort of suffering for which passing is insufficient compensation. Thanks!

mohan

hi david,

could you please let me know that what i have to do in order to know my results as i mailed to the address .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) but no response from there side. also let me know that why i am not ablr to get login in the GARP section with my username and password. thanks.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Dennis: that's awesome. Thanks for your forum engagement and high quality posts, I learned from your queries (ergo, I am not surprised at your result). Didn't have all the concepts down? Me neither! that's why i like the FRM. You are welcome to re-take...but i can forgive you if the temptation will be resisted...David

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
mohan: I copied you on an email to my GARP contact. She is gone for the day, but I am sure they will f/up on this when she comes in tomorrow. let me know if you don't get the email. David

Jatin_117

hi david,

i haven't received any mail from GARP regarding my results. I mailed to the address .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) but no response from there side. Is that because I have yahoo id. most of my friends who have gmail id got there results. my yahoo id is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). should i provide them my gmail id also as an alternative? my gmail id is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). please do something. i am very nervous

Thanks

ben_gauthier

Hi David,

I'have received my exam results and I passed!
I would like to thank you for the quality of your website. It helps me to clarify a lot of concepts.

I recommend BT for all the people who wants to pass the FRM.

Thank you very much,

Benjamin

Mudaltiru

Process Assistant
David,
My email id is also yahoo's i.e. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).
I have not received result. I have written to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and to you also.
Had I knew this, I would have given alternative email ID.
Garp Login is also not responding.

Pls. help.

Thanks
mudaltiru

Rahul_Lodha

Hi David,
still i didn't receive the result..please tell me what to do..my id is
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and gmail id is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
m exhausted..

Mudaltiru

Process Assistant
Thanks David and a special thanks to this excellent forum.
I passed FRM 2008.
Thanks again.
Will write again later.

Mudaltiru

Ened

Now we can see the quartile scores in each five categories on GARP's website. I was all five times in the top :)

Ganesh

Hey David

I passed...Thanks a ton to you as I attribute my success greatly to your webcasts (both early birds and regular sessions)..I did use scheweser but your screencasts actually provide a solid base which help in comprehending any kind of study material which generally lack depth...Also I think John hull is a good book to learn from...apart from that I did not feel a need to go through the core readings..Thanks again David and congratulations to all those who passed

Cheers to all :)
Ganesh

Jatin_117

I have cleared FRM 2008.......top quartiles in all the sections......congrats to others who have cleared the exam....cheers!!!! :) :)