Exam score from cbt format

nc27

Hi,

I am not discussing anything specific relative to the may21 part 1 exam.

But, is it just me or the cbt format allow the candidate to see its individual score at the end of the test ? I was quite surprised by this, I don't know if others were also able to see something similar...

Eustice_Langham

I believe so, but not if the time cut off was reached ie you would need to finish the exam then check your score. However I would doubt its accuracy as its only a raw score, also can you imagine if a person gets say a 73, then discovers that the official result is a fail.

Eustice_Langham

Agree with you....however I am surprised that viewing your score is even permitted in the first place, also does one provider permit but not the other provider?

nc27

Agree with you....however I am surprised that viewing your score is even permitted in the first place, also does one provider permit but not the other provider?
I could see my score with Psi, I don t know nothing about the other one... Maybe others could tell us what happened in this case

Last edited:
how online exam was different from paper based in terms of calculator and number of sheets (provided).

Are we supposed to do calculations on our calculators only with online exams?

thanks for guidance

I also saw my score. It was a bit disheartening because it was really way too low to consider it a pass. I saw someone else's score and they had it much higher disappointing me even more.

Also in general very disappointed with the exam content itself, but I won't mention the specifics of it until the official thread is up on the forums here.

BrianProbst

Does anyone know when the CBT will be rescheduled. The test had a glitch in the Houston area and would not present for me. I am curious how many were affected and if anyone has any information.