Deadline for passing level 2 FRM exam

Meta

Hello,

I pass the FRM level exam in July 2021. Unfortunately, since then, my life is very very busy but i still want to pass the level 2 exam.

1) What is my maximum deadline to pass the exam? (December 2025?) I won't have time to prepare my exam until October 2024, this will be very short!

2) I have suscribed to level 2 exam material at bionic turtle but it has expired since 2022. Are there specific conditions and price for returning candidates?

Thank you very much!

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hello,

I pass the FRM level exam in July 2021. Unfortunately, since then, my life is very very busy but i still want to pass the level 2 exam.

1) What is my maximum deadline to pass the exam? (December 2025?) I won't have time to prepare my exam until October 2024, this will be very short!

2) I have suscribed to level 2 exam material at bionic turtle but it has expired since 2022. Are there specific conditions and price for returning candidates?

Thank you very much!
@Meta Yes, you are correct. GARP's policy for passing the Part 2 exam after passing Part 1 is as follows: "Pass the FRM Exam Part II by December 31 of the fourth year of passing the FRM Part I." So, the last exam you would be able to take is November 2025, as no FRM exam is administered in December. If you begin to prepare for Part 2 in October 2024, that will give you a full year to study for the November 2025 exam.

Regarding returning customers, please contact customer support to request a returning customer discount. You can contact them here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/support#contact. I hope this helps!