Cornett, chp15

orang3eph

Hi,

I wasn't able to find the practice questions for this chapter. Did I miss something, or there actually are none?

Suzanne Evans

orang3eph,

At this time it appears that you are correct. I do not see any practice question documents for Cornett. David will only write practice questions that he finds beneficial for the customers. It's possible he hasn't had the opportunity to get to these questions or he found that this section may not be helpful. I'm certain David will chime in with an explanation.

Thanks,
Suzanne

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Actually, we do indeed have a practice question set associated with the assigned chapter:
  • Anthony Saunders and Marcia Millon Cornett, Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach, Chapter 14, Foreign Exchange Risk
  • It is located in the Study Planner at the link T3.Saunders Chapter 14
I think that's the only "Cornett" currently in the FRM, although I am unclear why you refer to Chapter 15? (I see that 15 is sovereign risk, which arguably should be assigned, but isn't!)

Thanks,

orang3eph

Hi David,

T3.Products notes refer to it as Cornett, Chapter 15, and without cross checking with the study guide I was blindly trying to find the corresponding problem set. We share the blame. :)

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Thanks Suzanne, I'm not sure why I used "Cornett" when it should be "Saunders" but the Chapter 15 is confusing, should be Chapter 14. Thanks!