Exam Feedback May 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback

Justyna80

Passed at the first try with 221121, Part 1 was 1111, but still very happy to have managed.
Part 2 was in my personal view much harder, I thought I failed...
BT: thank you for your support, very good exam questions
Now I can have some drink :rolleyes:

PaulTomlin

Well done - that's a really good result. :) Good to see someone doing well on this. Got to ask - did you think that was way harder than expected? I thought the key for this particular paper was knowing the application of risk more than the quantification of risk. I didn't really have it on the day and think I just got lucky - either that or the pass mark was really low.
Also passed here! 111211. Didn't think I performed well and I made quite a lot of guesses, but results still turned out ok! Thanks BT! BT is the recipe to FRM, undoubted

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
any idea how long GARP needs to review the work experience submission?
GARP states that it can take up to 8 weeks to review and approve work experience after it has been submitted. In some cases, it can take less time, but I would say the average is around 5-6 weeks from what we've seen from members in the forum over the past decade.

thanhtam92

For the work experiences submission, can we add multiple positions over the past 5 years or just the most recent one? and the job description, we have to put in a real job description or your actual work projects and such?

LucreziaB

There is a separate thread on this forum where people discuss work experience submissions. It goes over those topics and people’s experiences with the wait time. Everyone on this particular thread is doing it for the first time just like you.

thanhtam92

There is a separate thread on this forum where people discuss work experience submissions. It goes over those topics and people’s experiences with the wait time. Everyone on this particular thread is doing it for the first time just like you.
Can you please point me to the right thread? I was browsing through the forum but I was unable to find it. Best.

BunnyT

Question - when I submitted work experience, I didnt fill out the deatils of my supervisor/manager, is that a compulsory field or optional?

VegaHedge

I have not yet received my confirmation Email for passing part 2. Is that normal, seems quite late? Anybody else still waiting?

badbunny

I have not yet received my confirmation Email for passing part 2. Is that normal, seems quite late? Anybody else still waiting?
The only email received was:

Thank you for participating in the May 2021 FRM® Exam. Please click below to view your exam results and a detailed breakdown of your quartiles.

I guess the official letter which can be downloaded on the candidate portal is not gonna be sent lol.

VegaHedge

The only email received was:

Thank you for participating in the May 2021 FRM® Exam. Please click below to view your exam results and a detailed breakdown of your quartiles.

I guess the official letter which can be downloaded on the candidate portal is not gonna be sent lol.
I did not even get that one...

yao94

I have successfully passed Part 2. In addition, I already have 3 years of professional experience. Can I now state in my resume and on LinkedIn that I have the FRM, or do I have to wait until GARP confirms my certification? Because actually this confirmation on the part of GARP is only a formality...

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
I have successfully passed Part 2. In addition, I already have 3 years of professional experience. Can I now state in my resume and on LinkedIn that I have the FRM, or do I have to wait until GARP confirms my certification? Because actually this confirmation on the part of GARP is only a formality...
@yao94 You cannot use the FRM designation until GARP has approved your work experience. Once approved, you will receive a notification from GARP stating that you have your FRM certification.