ACTION REQUIRED: Confirm your goverment issued ID name

Abhishek...

Subscriber
Has anybody got the mail from GARP with the above subject. I got one and after clicking YES I am taken to http://go.garp.org/l/39542/2015-04-13/d42fp it tells to that you have to enter all the ID Info again, now I have been trying to follow instructions given there but could not find the Add ID Card” option. Has anybody been able to do that? If Yes, please guide.

ami44

Subscriber
For me it looks like this:
After I signed in to the Garp website, I go to My Programs on the top (next to Dashboard).
Then in the middle of the page appears this blue bar, that offers Add ID Card Info as the leftmost option. Actually it's now View ID Card Info, since I entered the info already.

Hope that helps.

Abhishek...

Subscriber
For me it looks like this:
After I signed in to the Garp website, I go to My Programs on the top (next to Dashboard).
Then in the middle of the page appears this blue bar, that offers Add ID Card Info as the leftmost option. Actually it's now View ID Card Info, since I entered the info already.

Hope that helps.
Thanks ami44 it shows View ID Card Info for me too, I guess I just have to check the information there and leave it. You filled only 3 fields ? Name, ID Type and ID Number?

ami44

Subscriber
Yes exactly, that's the three fields i filled in, but they were empty for me before.
But I guess, if you get your current information displayed, everything is alright.