Whatsapp group for FRM part 2 Oct/Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtankx90

Lol hi @ag0511, thanks for removing me.

Guys. Be warn that TS (aka group admin) is an egoistical maniac who has a superiority complex - thinking that he is better than everyone in the group. So pathetic that his reply to feedbacks from group participants about his attitude (oh wells, i guess i am also pathetic by posting here) became personal.

The messages he sent revolve around issues that only he has problems with, while completely ignoring problems that many participants have with him.

To any one looking to join the group: go ahead and join. But try to gather the remaining people to form another group :) will be much more beneficial than having someone who think he is better than everyone being the admin.

niteshaidasani

Yes, beware of joining this group. The admin goes by the name of A G and is both a bully and a thug. He makes a habit of insulting and belittling everyone in the group who doesn't agree with him. This is just one message he sent today:

"But here is a personal comment.You joined the group in Jan.And hailing from Singapore,must have appeared for exam in Oct,as a case for automatic deferral. How much has been your contribution in making group active ? How many question you asked or solutions that you provided ? Hardly 1-2 solutions in about an year... If this was the only ocassion,which you chose to speak,wouldn't it be better that it be used in sharing your exam experience,notes like some of the other members etc.But certain people never contemplate about their selfish existence.

So why should somebody bother about a freeloader,whose contribution has been zero,and has no skin in the game.And has never bothered to support somebody and is at best bidding his time,waiting for exam results.My reply does not make you any important.But serves to show you your position in life.

And since parasites such as you can unfortunately have a bearing upon others intent to have a positive influence on others.You need to be shown the door.Best of luck for exams."

He has currently blocked everyone in the whatsapp group from posting any messages. So really, what is the point of joining this group?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.