Sources for Practice Questions

mc123456

Hi,
I am trying to ascertain where all of the available Practice Questions are?

I can see the following sources:
  1. Each Topic Subsection comes with a "Practice Question Set"
  2. and then there are the "Global Topic Review Question Sets"
  3. There are the Mock Exams (although currently, none are available for the Part II May 2022 section)
  4. GARP Mock Exam from the GARP web page ("2022 FRM Practice Exam Part II")
Are there any other places I can find more practice questions?

JDiaz8927

Hi - I'm also interested in finding the question bank for the FRM Part I.

I would really appreciate if something can explain to me how to access them.

Kind regards,

José

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi - I'm also interested in finding the question bank for the FRM Part I.

I would really appreciate if something can explain to me how to access them.

Kind regards,

José
Hello, @JDiaz8927 If you are looking for the Bionic Turtle practice questions, they are all located in the study planner under their corresponding chapters and readings. All of our materials are located in the study planner. Thank you.

daunte

Hi, I am new here. I have FRM Part II advanced study package. Are those questions from course content all 4000 (or around half if 4000 in total is for both parts) available question created here? I am asking because I don't know if should also go through other available set of questions which are relevant for every reading. Do all pdfs practice questions in my study package contain all latest questions added by bionic? If those are not all questions, where can I find all other questions?
For example, for P2.T7. Operational & Integrated Risk Measurement, Chapter "Banking conduct and Culture: A permanent Mindset change" there are only 3 questions in practice set. Are those all questions for this chapter? Operational risk have a huge amount of materials, which I don't think I am able to read everything carefully.
Thank you for you answer.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi @daunte Welcome! I moved your question to this thread (copy @Nicole Seaman ) We don't hold anything back, except for the most recent questions (which await until they finish a batch), all of the questions go to the Study Planner. Thanks,

daunte

Hi @David Harper CFA FRM , just to have clear overview, are all most recent questions contained in Each Topic's "Practice Question Set" or there are some recent questions which are in Study Planner but not in "Practice Question Set"? I am wondering if I have to dig over very corresponding chapter in study planner to find recent questions.
Thank you

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @David Harper CFA FRM , just to have clear overview, are all most recent questions contained in Each Topic's "Practice Question Set" or there are some recent questions which are in Study Planner but not in "Practice Question Set"? I am wondering if I have to dig over very corresponding chapter in study planner to find recent questions.
Thank you
@daunte Our practice questions are written by David and they are posted in the forum first in our daily PQ section. Our PQ sets are organized by chapter in the study planner, so each chapter has its own PQ set. Once we have a full set (for that chapter), we upload them to the study planner as a practice question set. The practice question sets are organized with the newest practice questions for that chapter listed first. Our naming convention will show you the year that the PQs were written (400s in 2014, 900s in 2019, 22 in 2022, etc.). We leave any older PQs in our practice question sets if they are still relevant to the current curriculum. Please let me know if this does not answer your question, and I will try to explain further.

Lu Shu Kai FRM

Hi @Nicole Seaman ,

Hope everything is going well!

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I recall in the past we had a practice question set (that covers all the chapters within a section - say Market Risk of FRM Part II) before attempting the online quizzes on BT's study planner. Is that still available?
1673806434859.png
Kai

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman ,

Hope everything is going well!

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I recall in the past we had a practice question set (that covers all the chapters within a section - say Market Risk of FRM Part II) before attempting the online quizzes on BT's study planner. Is that still available?
View attachment 3802
Kai
Hello @lushukai, I think you may be referring to the Global Topic Review question sets; however, those are no longer available. Those question sets were very old, and many were no longer relevant.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thanks @Nicole Seaman, would it be too much to request for an updated global topic review QSets(from @David Harper CFA FRM)? I found them especially helpful.
Hello @lushukai We may be able to add them to our content calendar in the future, but we will not be able to write all new PQs to create Global Topic Review question sets anytime soon. Unfortunately, we need to focus on updating the materials to reflect the changes in the curriculum before we can create new content outside of the notes, PQ sets, instructional videos, and XLS.